Bobby Biceps NY/NJ/CT Muscle Worship A+

Bobby Biceps

5 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

Got a private video from Bobby that was terrific. He hit all the bases I asked him to. It was so good I wanted a private session. 

A meet-up with him would be great.  I would hope he would be continuing with in-person appointments.

May I ask what your requests to him were in that video?  Hopefully plenty of MUSCLE.  😀

Edited by crushme99
Slight correction.

6 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

Got a private video from Bobby that was terrific. He hit all the bases I asked him to. It was so good I wanted a private session. 

We agreed on the terms, parameters, etc. and he sent me his cell number. Over two days, texted him twice and sent an email to make sure I had the number correct. Radio silence. For some reason, he ghosted me. *shrug*

Disappointed, too, because I was really looking forward to it. I guess doing this hobby you’ve got to take it with a grain of salt. 

Hey @Cruiser7 , I know that Bobby has some real life stuff going on, which could be very possibly why he could not follow through. Can’t say for certain, but he’s always been nothing but a class act in our communication. 🙏

17 minutes ago, kben said:

I know that Bobby has some real life stuff going on

Even though I have not met him, only messaged a couple times, I certainly wish him nothing but the best in whatever may be going on.  In my limited communications with him, Bobby has seemed like a sharp, engaging fellow.  If you see this, Bobby, please take good care.

I agree, @crushme99, he seemed like a genuine nice, intelligent and engaging guy, which was why I was so surprised. 

I haven’t totally given up on him, but a quick text or email “hey, I got your texts but I’m going through something right now and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can” isn’t too much to ask I don’t think. 

3 hours ago, crushme99 said:

May I ask what your requests to him were in that video?  Hopefully plenty of MUSCLE.  😀

I’ll be very generic and say that seeing a muscle guy is one thing, seeing him in a tight shirt where you get more of a hint of those muscles, then the shirt slowly comes off is quite another, to me anyway. I asked him for general things that I enjoy and he touched on all of them without making it like it was a list of things he had to do. Some of them were very subtle but he remembered them and they worked for me. 

1 hour ago, Cruiser7 said:

seeing him in a tight shirt where you get more of a hint of those muscles, then the shirt slowly comes off is quite another, to me anyway.

To me, also.  I love to feel and grab tight onto muscle beneath cloth, kind of like a hint of what is to come.  Bulging and pumped and flexing beneath a shirt or pair of jeans.  Great way to start a worship session.  Then, like a birthday gift, unwrap him and get down to skin stretched tight by rock solid muscle ----- Sorry, I get a little carried away, LOL.

Edited by crushme99

• 1 month later...

our own @Bobby Biceps is scheduled to be at the NYC Adonis nude party this Saturday eve the 29th.....if you're not on the NYC Adonis mailing list and are interested in this, sign up (only email needed) NOW to get on the mailing list for details....$100.....

just enter email at upper right and hit subscribe....the full form is not necessary......

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

I also will again mention that Bobby is a great guy with huge muscles  one of the best I've ever been with 

He's just so awesome and fun💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

He did have very sadly a family loss recently which I know made him have to step away for awhile 

But I think that he's available if you're interested 

• 7 months later...

Just want to chime in and say that Bobby is awesome. 
Met him this year and I've rarely met someone who spends that much time in the gym working on his body to look like that, yet not a scintilla of arrogance or attitude. He is a lot of fun to be around and seems like a genuine nice guy. He’s  very indulgent of your fantasies, regardless of how silly they may seem. We spent almost an hour after the session just BSing. He is a rare gem and I intend to hire him again.