Have you ever not been paid ? ( for your time)

Alex93108
This topic is 915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well this is not exactly what the thread is all about but...I had a massage session  with a well reviewed masseur here, the massage was good, but when I turned over and the masseur saw my hard cock he began sucking me and we continued in a frenzy 69...I rimmed him with real gusto and when both ends were well saliva lubed he sat on me...we the proceeded to a fuck session in several positions on the table, standing, on the floor, back on the table, and with his legs wrapped around my neck he mouthed several times that this was one of the best fucks he had had in a long time, mouth to mouth, mouths to nips, mouth to his dick, to the point that he just came howling! So did I inside him...embraces, hugs, many compliments and thanks fro the masseur...as I was ready to leave, I said "well this was unusual, I am glad you liked it so much, so this is like a date, no?"...he laughed and said, "no it is the $200 we agreed".  I was not that unhappy, but actually I felt that he should have paid me by not charging me 🤣

Years ago a man feigned ignorance at the end of our time together even though, on the phone, everything had been laid out, so to speak, clearly.  This has happened so rarely that I basically shrugged.  He forgot his phone.

I took a deep dive online, and boy does his life suck. Comes from a rich Bakersfield (where he had driven to LA from and was driving back to after he left) but is the fucked up kid,  lots of stupid failed businesses of the kind wealthy fathers setup for the kid recently out of rehab,  and getting his act together.  Yes, he'd been in rehab many times.  From what I found online his life was imploding around the time we met.  I felt really bad for him.  On top of that, he didn't have his phone.

So I messaged him on Facebook and said, basically,  1. you are a piece of shit for cheating me BUT you probably already know that and 2. you probably realized you forgot your phone and are now too uncomfortable to come get it.  I can leave it at the top of my stairs in an envelope if you want to drive back to WeHo, no problem.  

He never responded and after a few weeks I dropped off his android at weho electronic waste.  Hope he got his life together.  Meth sucks.  Poor little rich kid, literally.

p.s. To be clear, I looked him up online (it took a "deep dive" because his name is common)  after the fact, not to stalk or pester him, I wasn't especially bothered by what he'd done, but to find a way to message him to tell him he forgot his phone (that's how nice I am :-) )   All the crap I found out, was right there on FB.

Edited by Rod Hagen

10 hours ago, Rod Hagen said:

Years ago a man feigned ignorance at the end of our time together even though, on the phone, everything had been laid out, so to speak, clearly.  This has happened so rarely that I basically shrugged.  He forgot his phone.

I took a deep dive online, and boy does his life suck. Comes from a rich Bakersfield (where he had driven to LA from and was driving back to after he left) but is the fucked up kid,  lots of stupid failed businesses of the kind wealthy fathers setup for the kid recently out of rehab,  and getting his act together.  Yes, he'd been in rehab many times.  From what I found online his life was imploding around the time we met.  I felt really bad for him.  On top of that, he didn't have his phone.

So I messaged him on Facebook and said, basically,  1. you are a piece of shit for cheating me BUT you probably already know that and 2. you probably realized you forgot your phone and are now too uncomfortable to come get it.  I can leave it at the top of my stairs in an envelope if you want to drive back to WeHo, no problem.  

He never responded and after a few weeks I dropped off his android at weho electronic waste.  Hope he got his life together.  Meth sucks.  Poor little rich kid, literally.

p.s. To be clear, I looked him up online (it took a "deep dive" because his name is common)  after the fact, not to stalk or pester him, I wasn't especially bothered by what he'd done, but to find a way to message him to tell him he forgot his phone (that's how nice I am 🙂 )   All the crap I found out, was right there on FB.

So he forgot to pay and forgot his phone ? Or offered his phone as payment ?

I asked my regular the same question . The only time he never got paid was when it was with a meth head who was out of his mind - and it was bad news. Seems like Tina is bitch all around. 

Edited by jetlow

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve refused to be paid three times because I felt my services were under par for what my Client was looking for. It was the honest thing to do. 
 I’ve had Clients miscount on several occasions but, never brought it to their attention~ It was never intentional or malicious~ 
 Occasionally, a Client has been financially unprepared but, they always followed thru~ 

I had one client who continue to increase our time together but,  did not compensate me for that time… i’m not talking by an hour or two but, buy days and on one occasion weeks. I had known this person for some years. Nevertheless, it became a boundary issue and, as uncomfortable as it was, I had to initiate a talk with him regarding that boundary issue. He responded by becoming offended. The result and resolution there was: I had to reestablish boundaries with him and step back from our relationship until a healthier understanding was established. 

Edited by Tygerscent