KenAsianHot in SF

neal24

Just now, jayusa said:

Don't know if it's stolen or not and I checked out the instagram page.  It's either him or a twin.  I say close enough even if that one is stolen...who cares..I say check him out for yourself

The photo is indeed stolen.  The instagram model posted it on 12/20/2020.  This RM profile was started in September.  Also, welcome to the forum @jayusa.  I noticed you just joined.....

5 hours ago, jayusa said:

I just had a 90 massage with https://rentmasseur.com/KenAsianHot today.

And he's for real!!  He's vary caring and nice.  made me feel very comfortable.  All of his photos are spot on!

So if photo is close enough, are you able to provide details on the massage? Feel free to private message me.

• 3 months later...

I just saw him and let me tell you, if those photos are fake, they’re certainly extremely close. I’d say the photos show someone more thick (or thicc) and he is more like 5’5” than the advertised 5’7”, but he is amazingly ripped with a prominent chest. I’ve never been with someone so sculpted (and I’ve gone to body builders on RM) and with his perfectly smooth tan body he’s like a bronze god statue come to life. He’s incredibly nice (English is limited) and gives a pretty good massage. Not as hard/deep pressure as I hoped but he is small and I’m a big guy. Some good extras, goes the full hour, and allows use of shower.

PS Surprisingly thick downstairs and apparently a natural top…

Edited by deegeebos

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 4:22 PM, deegeebos said:

I just saw him and let me tell you, if those photos are fake, they’re certainly extremely close. I’d say the photos show someone more thick (or thicc) and he is more like 5’5” than the advertised 5’7”, but he is amazingly ripped with a prominent chest. I’ve never been with someone so sculpted (and I’ve gone to body builders on RM) and with his perfectly smooth tan body he’s like a bronze god statue come to life. He’s incredibly nice (English is limited) and gives a pretty good massage. Not as hard/deep pressure as I hoped but he is small and I’m a big guy. Some good extras, goes the full hour, and allows use of shower.

Well this has peaked my interest now. Tempting 

On 10/25/2021 at 6:13 PM, toocoolforschool said:

@510guylet us know if you get a PM update.  Thanks!!!

Jayusa hasn't logged in since a month after his post on Ken so I don't expect any updates on him. Though another member vouched for him recently so maybe....

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 4:22 PM, deegeebos said:

I can confirm everything said here. Just saw him, he is only here until March 23 I think. It was worth the time and money. Park near city hall, less sketchy then make a beeline for his place. 

Would return. If it's the pictures you are seeking you won't be disappointed. Not the best massage but still would repeat

Edited by 510guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I had a massage from Ken last week.  He has a small but dedicated massage room in his apartment.  The area is a bit sketchy but that's nothing against him, it's the state of things in San Francisco these days. He is very attractive, cute, smooth body and well endowed. The massage is on the lighter side but felt great and is thorough. With me he started out in shorts and at some point I heard them hit the floor.  Very sensual using his hands and body.  When he was standing next to the table working on my thighs I reached out and stroked his very firm butt then lightly took hold of his penis....it was quite a handful and erect.  He responded positively.  I told him I didn't care about an HE this time but as the end was approaching he was so sweet and eager to please I let him go ahead and it was very satisfying. He allowed the use of his shower afterwards which I declined so in lieu he wiped me down with warm towels.  Very nice touch.  Sweet guy. I'll definitely return.

Edited by JSchorr

On 8/20/2022 at 9:11 AM, JSchorr said:

I had a massage from Ken last week.  He has a small but dedicated massage room in his apartment.  The area is a bit sketchy but that's nothing against him, it's the state of things in San Francisco these days. He is very attractive, cute, smooth body and well endowed. The massage is on the lighter side but felt great and is thorough. With me he started out in shorts and at some point I heard them hit the floor.  Very sensual using his hands and body.  When he was standing next to the table working on my thighs I reached out and stroked his very firm butt then lightly took hold of his penis....it was quite a handful and erect.  He responded positively.  I told him I didn't care about an HE this time but as the end was approaching he was so sweet and eager to please I let him go ahead and it was very satisfying. He allowed the use of his shower afterwards which I declined so in lieu he wiped me down with warm towels.  Very nice touch.  Sweet guy. I'll definitely return.

I pretty much had the same experience. I was pleasantly surprised 

On 8/20/2022 at 10:35 AM, smgsfbay said:

I texted him in March but he never replied 😕 How were you all reaching out to him?

He was very responsive to me. This may have been when he was in between travels so maybe it fell through the crack (no pun intended)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 10:35 AM, smgsfbay said:

I texted him in March but he never replied 😕 How were you all reaching out to him?

He mentioned to me that he was going back to school soon so he often goes on and off rentmasseur depending on his availability. 

• 5 months later...