KenAsianHot in SF

neal24

2 minutes ago, glutes said:

At least 510guy  gave the facts. 😁

Did he now? Is it so bad that his reviews are in the same month? There is no suggestion that they are fake reviews. And he says the pictures match, contrary to what @EVdudejust posted. If he is correct, the pics are not those of the provider. But no link was provided for the Andrew Christian model.

14 hours ago, 510guy said:

The red flag for me is all his reviews are in one month. But the one negative review who also wrote a positive review seems to indicate the body matches. 

I don't mind being wrong, but I take the ads at face value until useful facts are provided contrary to my opinion

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

Did he now? Is it so bad that his reviews are in the same month? There is no suggestion that they are fake reviews. And he says the pictures match, contrary to what @EVdudejust posted. If he is correct, the pics are not those of the provider. But no link was provided for the Andrew Christian model.

I don't mind being wrong, but I take the ads at face value until useful facts are provided contrary to my opinion

The link is now provided. So only two scenerios, this model has now moved to SF or using a models pictures

2 minutes ago, Bluefin said:

I might. I just contacted him and asked if he was free next week. I also asked if he was Hugo the Andre Christian model. :p

Wow you really asked? Did you ask a face pic? If it is I'm making my appointment.