KenAsianHot in SF

neal24

21 hours ago, EVdude said:

This pic is a rather well know Andrew Christian underwear model with >100k IG followers. 

Good eye.

As I compare the images more closely, I can now see differences.  The navels are noticeably different in appearance, and the nipples on the underwear model are noticeably darker.

The physiques are so similar I doubt I would have ever noticed on my own.

2 hours ago, Bluefin said:

I haven’t heard back from him yet but I noticed this morning that he has the “verified photos” tag on RM for what it’s worth. 

I hope that you hear from him! I wonder if he knows about the kerfluffle here.

Mickey & Jerry have periodically added a third person over the years, and even offered a 6-hand massage.  Tried the 6-hand one time and it was just sensory overload for me.  In the past, they have been very careful and selective who they invite to join them.  The additional person is usually very similar in style and substance. 

1 hour ago, jimbosf said:

Mickey & Jerry have periodically added a third person over the years, and even offered a 6-hand massage.  Tried the 6-hand one time and it was just sensory overload for me.  In the past, they have been very careful and selective who they invite to join them.  The additional person is usually very similar in style and substance. 

I can't imagine a 6 hand. Did a 4 hand once and that seemed too much already.

1 minute ago, glutes said:

They do lie about age, stats etc.

At least we have the MF to communicate about these frauds.

Thankfully we do, I have been burned in the past and this place has saved me from repeating. I am very thankful to the guys on this forum. I think the tolerance to any gimmicks at this point is dropping and providers are becoming more brazen especially after covid.

• 2 weeks later...