Merboy is turning 36 and needs to be with a man for the evening. Oh yeah.

Merboy
This topic is 948 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi friends... this site has become one of the top 5 that I've visited fairly often since the Lockdown.  The people here are really nice, I wish there was like a weekend luncheon for all of us where we could just go to a fabulous ocean-view restaurant and spill the Tetley tea... and then go out into the sexy night air and hunt down hunks for nights of unbridled ecstasy.  😈 😛

ummm.... where was I?  oh yea...

I am going to be "celebrating" (I don't know if that's the word) my 36th birthday in five days.  Now I've had some pretty shitty birthdays - a few of them were spent in ERs actually.  Then there was that one where I cried in a bucket of ice cream watching the worst Lifetime movie acting I've ever seen... think that was probably when I turned 30.  Sounds about right since a 22 year old gay man told me that was Instant Death.  I stopped crying after speaking to my 56 year old gay friend, much wiser, who told me "Please.  I'm in my fifties and these are the best years of my life.  Do you realize how many hot guys I have sex with now?  When I was in my early 20s, I was dating women!"  😄

Anyway, like most millennials I have no money.  This is not me hitting up the rich eldergays on here for $300 or anything like that.  However, I have been saving up a tiny bit and so I'm probably going to do this maybe around Christmastime lol.  For this year, I'll ask Santa for a naughty hunk... not of coal, but a man to warm me up on an ice cold night... with his tongue, his sweaty biceps, and the warmth from his cum inside of me when he fucks the shit out of me on a bearskin rug in front of a raging fireplace....and.... where was I?

How long are we going to circle the airport here, Merboy?

Yes.  A point.  I'm making a point.... I've just got to figure out what it was... oh yea....

So I'm looking for a certain type of man to - um - get the job done, and here is the job description:

• At least 6 feet.  I'm 5'11 and I'd like him to be a tiny bit taller.
  • Very, very muscular, like fitness model/bodybuilder physique.  Gorgeous juicy pecs, especially... and just the body is INSANE, and yes, I have no shame so that's 99% of why I'd choose him in the first place.  I have lots of wonderful friends that I'm going to spend my actual birthday with, but this dude on this one night needs to be a fucking tank.
  • Handsome.  More so that he's ripped than really breathtakingly beautiful but the two usually go hand in hand, so I guess he'd be handsome too.
  • He's got to know who at least three out of these seven people are: Harvey Milk, Tallulah Bankhead, Barbara Stanwyck, Tammy Faye Bakker, Paul Lynde, Anita Bryant, Tyne Daly.  Three out of those seven... otherwise it's no go.
  • He's got to at least pretend to be interested in my episode-by-episode analysis of The Golden Girls.

lol, so let's find Mr. Right For That Night...

like Katy Perry sang in her magnum opus, "I Kissed a Boy"...

I kissed a boy and I liked it
Taste of his cherry chapstick
I kissed a boy just to try it
I hope my girlfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a boy and I liked it
I liked it.
Edited by Merboy
Wanted to emphasize that I was not going to, as I usually do, fall in love with this man after meeting him one night lol

• Merboy changed the title to Merboy is turning 36 and needs to be with a man for the evening. Oh yeah.

Nice!  You should write novels!  What area of the world does Merboy live so we can drink and spill this Tetley tea, and dine on some fabulous feast at on ocean view restaurant before we go out and hunt down sexy hunks?  I’m in!

Here’s some visuals of what your event might look like….😜😝

8DA583B8-FDD9-4648-B407-56706A958EBE.jpeg

6B03CB34-EDDD-43A1-A0E3-C75C2279780B.jpeg

9000955E-1920-41CB-AA88-EDDBD069925A.jpeg

1E60BE90-75ED-4760-9028-1D93293DC31A.jpeg

86597D9F-FC5B-4CD3-8278-04C762B7ADDD.jpeg

A365F791-8368-4B41-9BE9-59175945F1F8.jpeg

15 hours ago, Merboy said:

He's got to know who at least three out of these seven people are: Harvey Milk, Tallulah Bankhead, Barbara Stanwyck, Tammy Faye Bakker, Paul Lynde, Anita Bryant, Tyne Daly.  Three out of those seven... otherwise it's no go.

I admire you for knowing exactly what you want, but your possibilities may be more plentiful if you make this one a preference rather than a requirement.

14 hours ago, HoseMaster said:

Nice!  You should write novels!  What area of the world does Merboy live so we can drink and spill this Tetley tea, and dine on some fabulous feast at on ocean view restaurant before we go out and hunt down sexy hunks?  I’m in!

Here’s some visuals of what your event might look like….😜😝

8DA583B8-FDD9-4648-B407-56706A958EBE.jpeg

6B03CB34-EDDD-43A1-A0E3-C75C2279780B.jpeg

9000955E-1920-41CB-AA88-EDDBD069925A.jpeg

1E60BE90-75ED-4760-9028-1D93293DC31A.jpeg

86597D9F-FC5B-4CD3-8278-04C762B7ADDD.jpeg

A365F791-8368-4B41-9BE9-59175945F1F8.jpeg

Boston.  Meet me Tuesday night at Club Cafe and then we'll do what we have to do to get what we want and what we crave and that is a hot fucking stud who is just as horny as we are, whose girlfriend has just broken up with him, and he really needs to bust a nut, and luckily for him, we're right there to help him out with that.

13 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

And do your golden girls episode analysis after you fuck. you might kill his erection. I'm not a golden girls hater just never really got into it. 😁

Oh yeah, before we fuck it's totally about him.  After we fuck, well who the fuck cares?  He'll probably be too exhausted to think.  And that's just the way I want him, because if he's not sweaty and ready to collapse next to me after spending the past three hours banging my tight hole non-stop then he wasn't doing the job hehe

Guest Strip4me
On 9/18/2021 at 1:09 AM, Merboy said:

Oh yeah, before we fuck it's totally about him.  After we fuck, well who the fuck cares?  He'll probably be too exhausted to think.  And that's just the way I want him, because if he's not sweaty and ready to collapse next to me after spending the past three hours banging my tight hole non-stop then he wasn't doing the job hehe

Go get em’ Merboy! Happy bday buddy. 🎈