411 on COALMATHISON in West Palm Beach

FunInTheSun

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You can go check my 23 good reviews from the clients who have actually met me. Most of which are regulars… If you paid for a membership on rent.men, you could also direct message clients that have personally met me before. This site is where people who haven't met me come to congregate after I tell them something they don’t want to hear. Unreliable sources… 

Side note: I already am a diamond, and I never work overtime. Dick like mine, you don’t have to🙂

Edited by Coalmathison

8 hours ago, Coalmathison said:

You can go check my 23 good reviews from the clients who have actually met me. Most of which are regulars… If you paid for a membership on rent.men, you could also direct message clients that have personally met me before. This site is where people who haven't met me come to congregate after I tell them something they don’t want to hear. Unreliable sources… 

Side note: I already am a diamond, and I never work overtime. Dick like mine, you don’t have to🙂

Is the statement that you said you don’t “kiss, suck, rim, or anything else to pleasure your partner” the statement you’re referring to that the person didn’t want to hear? I assume then that it’s factual and it sure would be relevant to a lot of guys. Don’t you agree?

On 6/7/2022 at 4:37 PM, Coalmathison said:

His ad is expired,  so he must not have been doing that great😬 I can’t relate😉💦

With regard to "Liam Sanchez",

he has entered into an "exclusive arrangement" with  a gentleman who maintains a winter residence at Manalapan; and he is managing a car wash and detailing franchise purchased for him.. 

On 6/10/2022 at 10:05 PM, robberbaron4u said:

With regard to "Liam Sanchez",

he has entered into an "exclusive arrangement" with  a gentleman who maintains a winter residence at Manalapan; and he is managing a car wash and detailing franchise purchased for him.. 

so all it took to tie the knot with him was a cargo van and a pressure washer? Cause that’s all a “car wash and detailing franchise” would really consist of. You just proved my point…

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2022 at 8:44 PM, robberbaron4u said:

Unfortunately, no, I have not proven your point. He has a franchise with a nationally known brand and a free standing "brick and mortar" facility.

Where’s it at? He can wash my coupe for me🤣

Edited by Coalmathison

• 1 month later...

Just trying to get an actual response, regarding that. But sure I'll look into another provider you are right, feel free to dm me if you have any recommendations 

3 minutes ago, excelntsvc said:

goodness, all this kerfluffling over the silly little twinkie?   move on gentlemen

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2022 at 9:38 AM, Mike87 said:

Love how you keep attacking someone else, while avoiding the simple question that they asked you :do you kiss etc?

😑

I don’t really log on here to check my fan club much anymore. And I respond to serious business inquiries only…

I must be doing something right. After all, I did just successfully increase my rates for the second time since starting in this industry. Not to mention, I got three recent 5 star reviews pretty much back to back on multi-hour sessions(which are rather expensive) So clearly plenty of people think I’m worth it…

Different strokes for different folks🤷‍♂️

Edited by Coalmathison

2 hours ago, Coalmathison said:

I don’t really log on here to check my fan club much anymore. And I respond to serious business inquiries only…

I must be doing something right. After all, I did just increase my rates for the second time since starting in this industry. Not to mention, I got three recent 5 star reviews pretty much back to back on multi-hour sessions(which are rather expensive) So clearly plenty of people think I’m worth it…

different strokes for different folks🤷‍♂️

Ok, 😊