My urologist prescribed FloMax, any thoughts, experiences?

MikeBiDude
This topic is 953 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

5 hours ago, Unicorn said:

When studies are done looking a herbal products, most of the time they show the herbal product does not work, or works minimally.

Yes, thank you, that was my point. That's exactly what most "scientific" research and doctors in general say about natural medicine "It does not work or works minimally." Only chemical compounds manufactured by Pharmaceutical companies work, which paradoxically in many cases are made from plants. I was lucky to have a Doctor who is knowledgeable, with a holistic point of view, and an open mind. I never heard of Chanca Piedra before his recommendation, and I'm very glad that I followed his advice.

Edited by lonely_john

3 hours ago, lonely_john said:

Yes, thank you, that was my point. That's exactly what most "scientific" research ...

I don't know why you put "scientific" in quotes. True scientific research entails looking at facts objectively and with an open mind, willing to change one's opinion as facts evolve. It is you who is looking at this with preconceived prejudices, simply believing what he wants to believe. I have no opinion as to whether Chanca Piedra works, doesn't work, it helpful, harmful, or what, since the facts are simply not known. One day this question may be examined, but at this time any belief on the efficacy of this is pure speculation.