Atlantis - Bliss Halloween Cruise

menaughty
This topic is 943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I took an Atlantis cruise out of LA many years ago. I did not enjoy any of the ports of call. Maybe do the beach in Los Cabos, skip Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. I do remember that the passengers seemed way more slutty on the LA cruise than on the Atlantis Med and Caribbean cruises. 

2 hours ago, Rockey said:

I took an Atlantis cruise out of LA many years ago. I did not enjoy any of the ports of call. Maybe do the beach in Los Cabos, skip Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. I do remember that the passengers seemed way more slutty on the LA cruise than on the Atlantis Med and Caribbean cruises. 

pardon me for asking this. What do you mean by slutty over here lol?  like sex-hungry or throwing off attitude.

I do think their Caribbean one is more popular probably because it has better ports and it's sold out already versus the Halloween one has not sold out yet.

Edited by menaughty

3 hours ago, Rockey said:

I do remember that the passengers seemed way more slutty on the LA cruise than on the Atlantis Med and Caribbean cruises. 

As one of the sluts on the Med and Caribbean cruises…..I find that hard to believe.

Guess I just have to be a bigger tramp to compete with those LA whores next time….grin

7 hours ago, menaughty said:

pardon me for asking this. What do you mean by slutty over here lol?  like sex-hungry or throwing off attitude.

Hehe. Very sex-hungry. Gangbangs in the spa facilities/cabins, working out commando, fucking/sucking in the public restrooms (no time to take it to a cabin), lots of public sex. It was a very horny crowd.  There was some of this on the Caribbean cruise and much less on the Med one.  West coasters are raging whores I guess.

The Halloween cruise isn't sold out because the ports of call are awful.  The Caribbean ports of call are awful too.

4 hours ago, Rockey said:

Hehe. Very sex-hungry. Gangbangs in the spa facilities/cabins, working out commando, fucking/sucking in the public restrooms (no time to take it to a cabin), lots of public sex. It was a very horny crowd.  There was some of this on the Caribbean cruise and much less on the Med one.  West coasters are raging whores I guess.

It's not really an LA thing.  It's a money thing.

The West coast cruises are some of the least expensive gay cruises you can take, so they attract that contingent of the community.

Having been on several starting foreign-port (Asia, Europe) gay cruises, they are COMPLETELY different.  I wouldn't say it made me a gay cruise fan, but the pax are a full step-up from what's on the US-based boats.  

I also prefer the cruise lines they tend to use out of Asia and Europe (Azamara, Ponant, Uniworld).

• 2 weeks later...