Need Grindr advice

Gadfly22
This topic is 919 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

39 minutes ago, Gadfly22 said:

My problem is in the dic pic he is wearing a shirt pulled all the way down to the base of the dick so only the shaft is visible

In all these scenarios, paid or not, always look at what they’re not showing in their pictures.
It’s usually way more revealing than all the dick/ass pics in the world combined. 

• 4 weeks later...

Help! What do I do? The man of my dreams viewed my profile on Grindr! The guy I talked about in this post: 

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/129422-do-you-believe-in-god/

What do I do? He didn’t message or tap me - just viewed my profile, which has no pics and very little info. I view his profile regularly to see if he has any new pics but I never expected him to reciprocate! What do I do!?! 

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Gadfly22 said:

Hi another question: What’s it mean on a dating app when a guy has 4.20 in his screen name / profile with no further elaboration. I know it means the guy smokes weed but is there something more? Something I’m too clueless to see?

I doubt there's anything more complicated than their appreciation for the green stuff.  They are being blunt about what they want, and if you aren't into that you can pass (to the left).  No need to bong your head trying to find hidden meanings, because they are being up front about the kind of smoke they are blowing.

6 hours ago, DynamicUno said:

I doubt there's anything more complicated than their appreciation for the green stuff.  They are being blunt about what they want, and if you aren't into that you can pass (to the left).  No need to bong your head trying to find hidden meanings, because they are being up front about the kind of smoke they are blowing.

Thanks. I guess I was hoping that it meant they were willing to exchange sexual favors for weed. There’s a gorgeous man on Grindr just a short distance from me who has that in his profile and I was grasping at straws I guess.