Nob Hill Theatre SF

letsgetnaked

On 3/19/2022 at 10:44 PM, CJK said:

I loved both the Nob Hill and Campus. Although I lived in Atlanta, work would take me to SR frequently and I would usually stay at least one extra night. (Marriott had a deal at the time for people who stayed in their hotels at least 120 nights a year where if you had a paid stay on a Thu, Fri or Sat you could get the next night for free.) After the Campus closed I would stay at the JW Marriott a block away from NH and would often bring dancers back to the hotel with me. I was top tier in the Marriott Rewards program so they would always upgrade me to amazing suites. Many dancers would stay the night and come back the next night because the room was so nice. 

I did go back into one of the three rooms behind the stage a few times with a few different dancers. One even brought me into the showers after we fucked. Guys were throwing us money through the plexiglass. I also once fooled around with a dancer on the back patio.  My fondest memory from there was one day when I was the only audience member so the dancer came over and within seconds sat down on my cock. 

As for the Campus, I remember a show in the basement that turned into an orgy between the dancer, me and a few other customers. While I messed around with several dancers during shows, this was the only time it was several guys all over each other as opposed to the dancer working one guy at a time. While I went back into the shower room several times,

I actually thought the showers did not work because there had never any evidence they had been used.

I wound up dating a guy I met while he was dancing there. He had a day job, would dance there a couple nights a week just after work and I would meet him there and we would go to dinner afterwards. I do remember one time I got there and he was in the shower room with a customer. They guy at the door let me in and told me what was going on. I went downstairs and sat outside the shower room waiting for him to be done. When the customer left, I walked into the room and we starting some light making out. He told me that he has just jerked off with the customer but I pointed out that I had already felt the lube in his ass. I didn't care. I knew I was dating a Campus dancer and that he had just earned the money to pay for our dinner. The next dancer then walked in with a customer so my guy and I went upstairs to the dressing room area where we messed around some more, showered and left. We wound up eating at a nice fish restaurant at or near the Klimpton. For many years after that when I was in SF I would bring customers there for business meetings. None of my customers or local salespeople had any idea I wanted to go there to think about the hot Campus dancer.

Man, reading your experiences sure brings back memories to me. Every now and then, I get in that mood where, if the Nob or Campus were still around, I'd take the next flight out.

My favorite Campus shows were the 20-man strip shows they'd have every 3 months or so, where they'd bring 5 strippers out on a time to strip on stage, start jacking, sucking each other and various fun... then those 5 would go into the audience and start interacting with guys in their seats (often jacking as well)... while the next 5 came out. By the end, strippers were blowing each other, being blown by audience, and everyone was just like on the biggest horniest high.  Smaller groups would continue downstairs in the arena afterwards. There were always a few strippers who seemed a little more innocent than the rest, including one Latino kid who was a college student and totally adorable, as he looked as excited as I was to be there. He was a lot of fun too. :)

So many fun times there.

Edited by jeffla

On 1/23/2022 at 2:48 PM, jimmyLA said:

Such bad luck that Nob Hill, Campus, and other places like that became history before it was our time to have fun.  Very jealous of those who got to go and enjoy those places.  Literally no fun for us even though we got internet and some bad dating apps.  No real fun mouth watering sex!!!  Does anyone know if a place like nob hill still exists somewhere in the US?

I feel for you, Jimmy. You sound like you would've been a blast yourself at these places and that we may have missed out on you!! :)

Maybe one day again there'll be more stripper club fun to be had.