LeBoy Update

RadioRob

1 hour ago, msclwrsper said:

Sorry I didn't stay longer and shame we didn't meet. What did you think? Any fun play there for you?

I love both LeBoy and Johnsons for different reasons.  The drinks at LeBoy are generally cheaper for me...  and it's more about hanging out and chatting.  I've become friends with many of the dancers over my visits, so most will come and chat for a bit throughout the evening.  There are a few that I have extra fun with a private dance.   The "interaction" happens when they're not on stage, especially if you and the dancer click.

For Johnson's... its mostly about the stage show.  You're there for the eye candy as they're dancing for the main part.  When they're not on stage, most of the dancers TEND to be either in a private dance or in the dancer room.  My time there is spent stuffing dollar bills into underwear taking a peek at the goods along the way.  The private dances can be fun, but without the curtain fully closing, not as much typically happens.  

In many nights when I'm in town, I'll start at LeBoy and eventually move over to Johnsons.  It does not have to be one or the other.  Instead I go for fun at all of them!

10 hours ago, RadioRob said:

For Johnson's... its mostly about the stage show.  You're there for the eye candy as they're dancing for the main part.  When they're not on stage, most of the dancers TEND to be either in a private dance or in the dancer room.  My time there is spent stuffing dollar bills into underwear taking a peek at the goods along the way.  The private dances can be fun, but without the curtain fully closing, not as much typically happens.  

I really never spend time in the Stage area at Johnson's I will do a few pass-throughs just to see the action that's going on. I prefer to sit at the Penny Bar. The dancers I want to interact with stop by (I "train" them and make it worth their while) and I usually do my worship thing right at the bar. If a dancer I've seen in the Stage area doesn't come through the Penny Bar, I'll seek them out, tip them in that area and then if I really want to see them more, I ask them to find me in the Penny Bar. Towards the end of the night, I may take some back into a room to be completely muscle worshipping but I have no problem tipping and caressing a dancer while we talk in the brightly lit Penny Bar! I find the Stage area too crowded on the weekends and I don't like the low chairs. I like the bodybuilder to be standing while I'm feeling their muscles and their more likely to get into posing if they're actually standing.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 1:12 AM, msclwrsper said:

Sorry I didn't stay longer and shame we didn't meet. What did you think? Any fun play there for you?

Sorry for the late reply. I lost track of this thread. I don’t think that night ended up with anything… but I always have fun. 

I stopped by there this weekend again on my next visit and had fun. There is one dancer (Sasha) that I click really well with. We always have a blast. 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally made it down to Florida this winter, and of course went to LeBoy.  I was impressed by the renovation, but more impressed by the new pricing policy.  A wrist band for the whole evening that allows one to enter the lap dance area is only $10, and whatever you give to the dancer is his to keep.  Much more fair to the dancer.  There were dancers of all body types there that evening and I had a great time.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in LeBoy last Wednesday for Ametuer night.  It was fun, but the ametuers made me appreciate the professionals ;).

Usually men on this forum complain about the dancers approaching them and asking them for tips.  This was not the case with LeBoy.  I actually had to approach the dancers, as very few were working the room.  Still, it was a fun night and I'll be back on my next Ft Lauderdale visit

• 3 weeks later...

Started our weekend fun at LeBoy on Thursday aka Towel Night. BIG changes (IMO) from our last visit. Boys were friendly, working the room, but not over done. Got there early .. too early. Thought about leaving and then BAM. Two hot fit young men approached us. It was ON. Had a blast. Twice in the back with my fav. All types from twinks to twunks to muscle (that man from Argentina. DAMN). Saturday night, back to LeBoy until about midnight. Off to Johnsons for a night cap. Alpha was the door man as he typically is. Shirtless. OMFG. Inside was packed. TOO packed. One totally HOT young muscle man was working a few men looking for private time off site. SO temped, but I declined. I saw one dancer from past visits that has clearly spent a LOT of time in the gym. Looked awesome. Tipped him on stage but didn't partake in the lap dance area. Next time for sure! Already planning a return visit when spring break crowds fade away and hotel rates drop.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone attended Amateur Night at LeBoy? It’s advertised on Wednesdays starting at midnight. Wondering if a Friday and Saturday are better nights to check out the dancers. Or if Wednesday night with new talent might be more worth a visit.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:28 PM, hwic04 said:

Has anyone attended Amateur Night at LeBoy? It’s advertised on Wednesdays starting at midnight. Wondering if a Friday and Saturday are better nights to check out the dancers. Or if Wednesday night with new talent might be more worth a visit.

I attended Wednesday ametuer night at LeBoy in February.  There were about 7 guys competing, and 2 of them were hired to come back in the future.

Let me just say this: watching the ametuers made me appreciate the professionals.  Don't go out of your way to go on ametuer night.

There has been a TON of postings on Giovanni's Instagram account. It is alleged that ownership has gotten greedy. What a shame. It is bound to effect the hard working hot dancers in some way or form, if they can't keep that spat between the 2 of them.

i am here for the weekend and went to Johnsons and Boardwalk last night. I have not been to Boardwalk since the upgrades ... the new stage is amazing. the dancers were varied, 

i was told there is a 10.00 cover and another 30.00 cover for a lap dance that goes to the house? are there lap dances at LeBoy?  After the 30.00 lap dance cover ( per lap dance session ) you pay the dancer again example 20.00 per song 

Most who have quarrels like this are smart to not risk their case by commenting publicly.  Giovani is drama and wears it proudly.  I'm all for being who you are unapologetically. But a business owner being greedy is hardly a crime. Mistreating dancers - I can't speak to that.  If it's true, file charges. But the things that come out of Giovani's mouth makes me wonder who would ever put him in any managerial role.  Let alone one where he's the voice of a company.  He's had to backtrack and apologize a few times for things that fell out of his mouth - but the apologies seemed far from heartfelt.

His positive contribution was getting the club's social media up to speed.  Most clubs are way behind on their social media presence.  Boardwalk posts the bear bartenders doing a GIF in the same pose every week - as if that'd get me to go.  They don't showcase the dancers.  Johnson's makes a good effort, but could do more.  But LeBoy has been the only one that would entice me to go just based on social postings.  However, Giovani's personality just irritates the bejesus out of me.  If he had his way, LeBoy would've become a drag bar.  The whole tirade he went on a few months back about customers complaining about dancers wearing high heels and so forth shows he really doesn't get how business works.  He threatened to ban any customers who didn't like heels and dared to express that.  In business, you give the customer what they want.  You can express yourself and fly all your colors to the world, especially in Wilton Manors, at a variety of clubs and protests.  But when you're on the clock and trying to make a dollar, give customers what they want.

For example, one thing that always puzzles me about clubs like LeBoy is the insistence on playing music the dancers like but customers have to tolerate.  That's one definite strength for Johnsons.  They play a lot of music that is catered to the customer's taste.  

Anyway, I'm rambling.  But a friend told me about this walk out thing.  I'd be surprised if it even happened.  And even more surprised if it made a dent.  I hope to have clubs like LeBoy, Johnsons and Boardwalk around for years to come.  The internet has done a number on the scene and it makes sense why.  Clubs have to step up and provide a level of personal service and an environment that Chaturbate or OnlyFans can't.

I just returned from LeBOY and i Had a great. I met two great people. There is NO cover to enter and there is one , one time , fee of ten dollars to get a lap dance. You receive a wrist band and then you do not need t pay the fee again for a lap dance ...  There is an amazing out back patio space. They had some overhead space heaters which was nice because I was getting chilly. 

On 4/8/2022 at 4:32 PM, jeezopete said:

Apparently there's been drama going on at LeBoy between owner & manager. Based on what I've been seeing on instagram posts, there's going to be a dancer walkout this Saturday to protest the way dancers & manager have been treated.

Wow!  I was down there all winter, and one of the questions I asked the dancers was how the new owners were treating them.  They all answered in a positive way, but that could just be a stock answer.  Some of them who remembered Sean (the previous owner) said that it was 100% better.  Also, their Instagram account keeps changing names.  It was hacked twice while I was down there and Giovanni attributed it to another bar.

21 hours ago, Jake said:

His positive contribution was getting the club's social media up to speed.  Most clubs are way behind on their social media presence.  Boardwalk posts the bear bartenders doing a GIF in the same pose every week - as if that'd get me to go.  They don't showcase the dancers.  Johnson's makes a good effort, but could do more.  But LeBoy has been the only one that would entice me to go just based on social postings.  

Amen to that!  He posts several times a day, and the posts are always interesting and enticing.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2022 at 7:52 AM, RadioRob said:

It’s Giovanni that won’t keep it private. He thinks if he makes a public stink, he will get his way. 

Either way, not my fight… and there is a reason the court system exists. Giovanni prefers the court of public opinion however. 

It looks like Giovanni has moved over to Boardwalk.  I just saw a post on Instagram advertising "Giovanni's Circus" every Wednesday night at Boardwalk. 

Maybe that will liven things up at Boardwalk. It's a really nice looking bar, the remodeling a few years back opened up the space. Management just needs to attract a better collection of dancers. With Leboy's focus on twinks and Johnson's menu of muscle men, Boardwalk needed to fill in the gap with frat boys, blue collar guys, surfers....something in between.

Sorry for getting off topic, back to Leboy discussion now.