411 on Atlasxci in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 1091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

to much steroid use

I was about to make the same remark. It's funny these abnormally muscular guys try to project the healthy image, which I suppose it works for the untrained eye. In his case he posted on his twitter a picture of plastic containers with meat, rice, and peas. Truth is that whenever you see these extremely muscular/ripped guys, 80% of the result comes from steroid use.

6 hours ago, lonely_john said:

Truth is that whenever you see these extremely muscular/ripped guys, 80% of the result comes from steroid use.

In the adult industry, you're right.  They don't ultimately earn that body...  They juice into it.

It's why so many muscular guys suddenly die in their sleep from heart-related issues.  You think a guy who's 6'1" and 275 is heart healthy?  After that much deca, his heart looks like a Chicago dipped beef sandwich.  He couldn't run a mile to save his life.  He's basically incredibly unhealthy and it's all for show. 

The total opposite of what a true athlete aims to be.

23 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Neutral on the masc/fem scale. Very boy-next-door personality. Sweet guy but his body dysmorphia has lead him to much steroid use and now plastic surgery which have all ( in my opinion) made him LESS attractive/ not more.

Do you mean that his body looks disproportionate? Does he looks better in person facewise? Also, us he really 5'8?

I am OK with the body, 195 lbs is not extreme.   I just wish he would keep the muscle development where it is and not take if further.  But that is not likely to happen.  For some guys 'more' IS 'more'.

The face, on the other hand, looks like it was worked on.  Surgery? Botox? Filers?  Most unusual for that to be done at age 29 - if that is what it is.

Edited by BaronArtz

3 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

Surgery? Botox? Filers?

Clearly, it's Botox (or some neurotoxin) and filler. 

You can see the way his eyebrows sit and the tight-appearing shine on his forehead, he's had way too much Botox.

His lips are augmented (filler).  I also think he's had filler in his cheekbone area to attempt to define his face, but it wasn't well placed.

For guys who seemingly make good money, they sure don't go to great Derms.  NYC is full of incredible Docs.  There's no excuse.

18 minutes ago, builder boy said:

Boy examining every supposed flaw.   What is it about glass houses ? 🤔🤔

It's a tough business. When you put pictures online, you automatically invite cheerleaders AND critics.

... And we didn't examine every flaw.  Just a couple in-question.  

We've all been through it.  Water off a duck's back.

8 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

I am OK with the body, 195 lbs is not extreme.   I just wish he would keep the muscle development where it is and not take if further.  But that is not likely to happen.  For some guys 'more' IS 'more'.

The face, on the other hand, looks like it was worked on.  Surgery? Botox? Filers?  Most unusual for that to be done at age 29 - if that is what it is.

I hired him about 5 years ago. Musclely and cute. Now he's gone overboard with the steroids and yeah...starting to look insect-like with the distorted proportions. He's only about 5'-7" and that face is sad indeed. Definitely some ill considered surgery or incredible amounts of Botox. In general he seems to be suffering from a case of body dysmorphia and that IS sad...because beyond all the rest, he is a sweet kid. 

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling