Which male medical/cosmetic procedures are actually worth it?

EastCoastBtm

1 hour ago, menaughty said:

I am thinking to get a Facial Contouring Surgery in Seoul. Some clinics are kind of expensive, with the influx of foreigners going their for surgeries probably that's why.

Well I am still in my research phase but I definitely wanna go there for the surgery.

What is the cost of plastic surgery in South Korea?

The cost of plastic surgery in South Korea varies to a great extent. Depending on the type of procedure availed, the sot may range from $2000 to $8000 approximately. The figures thus mentioned are meant for standard procedures and may vary if accompanied by other procedures. Plastic surgery cost in South Korea may be as minimal as $825 for minor procedures, and may also soar up to $20,000 for prolonged luxurious treatment facilities. Such high variation is because there are several factors on which the cost of the procedure depends. The cost is calculated on the basis of procedure, type and extent of the procedure required, surgeons involved, the fee charged, residential care, the clinic from where the treatment is being availed, and the medical amenities required for performing the procedure.

Popular Cosmetic Procedures in South Korea Cost
Rhinoplasty $3,675
Upper Blepharoplasty $2,500
Lower Blepharoplasty $4,500
Facelift Surgery $4,200
Breast Augmentation $9,600
Abdominoplasty $4,000
Septoplasty $4,000
Otoplasty $2,450
Chin Implant $4,500

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 1:35 AM, coriolis888 said:

What is the cost of plastic surgery in South Korea?

The cost of plastic surgery in South Korea varies to a great extent. Depending on the type of procedure availed, the sot may range from $2000 to $8000 approximately. The figures thus mentioned are meant for standard procedures and may vary if accompanied by other procedures. Plastic surgery cost in South Korea may be as minimal as $825 for minor procedures, and may also soar up to $20,000 for prolonged luxurious treatment facilities. Such high variation is because there are several factors on which the cost of the procedure depends. The cost is calculated on the basis of procedure, type and extent of the procedure required, surgeons involved, the fee charged, residential care, the clinic from where the treatment is being availed, and the medical amenities required for performing the procedure.

Popular Cosmetic Procedures in South Korea Cost
Rhinoplasty $3,675
Upper Blepharoplasty $2,500
Lower Blepharoplasty $4,500
Facelift Surgery $4,200
Breast Augmentation $9,600
Abdominoplasty $4,000
Septoplasty $4,000
Otoplasty $2,450
Chin Implant $4,500

It doesn't seem much cheaper than the US.  But if the care is better.....

On 8/16/2021 at 11:50 PM, azdr0710 said:

since the topic has come up, is there a standard way people get rid of age spots on top of their hands?.....yes, I can and will do the usual googling around for articles, but wanted to ask the experts here......the tops of my hands look pretty close to the hand on the left in this picture  and used to look like the one on the right (surprise!).......

thanks for the ideas....

RleBk6bHjXF5e0kdrhe8q0JMP2aGF-10FDYK1LAo

I have a couple and my dermatologist said she would freeze them.  $150 for about 15 spots.  That's for brown spot, skin tag, or keratin bumps.  

1 hour ago, Deadlift1 said:

I have a couple and my dermatologist said she would freeze them.  $150 for about 15 spots.  That's for brown spot, skin tag, or keratin bumps.  

You can't (or aren't supposed to) freeze or burn pigment issues.  Those procedures are for raised skin abnormalities or skin tags.

That's why BBL and IPL are the go-to for pigment issues (ie, age spots).

• 7 months later...

I had my eyes done in my mid 40s and the result was dramatic then, and thirty years later I still look "good for my age." I got botox for a few years afterwards, and that helped too. If I had it to do over again I would continue getting touch-ups as I aged, but a dramatic change today would look obvious and silly.