Dimian in NYC - 411

MmM
This topic is 943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I agree he might be TGTBT. And although TGTBT itself can be a red flag, I’m not picking up on any others that indicate that this ad is fake. I’d definitely take a chance and hire this guy if he was in my city. Still would like to get a report from someone who has met him though.

On 7/17/2021 at 7:35 AM, pubic_assistance said:

"Morbid penetration" ?

Curious what got lost in translation.

He's a real cutie....but the profile screams fake all over the place.

he’s real, I’m from Mexico City too and turns out we have some friends in common, he’s visiting nyc for the first time and he struggles a little with the language barrier but his profile is def real lol

On 7/17/2021 at 4:35 AM, pubic_assistance said:

"Morbid penetration" ?

Curious what got lost in translation.

He's a real cutie....but the profile screams fake all over the place.

I'm going to guess he intended to say "fucking you to death" or some such.

Reminds me of a joke my German teacher used to tell his class. A German person is taking their first trip outside of the country and is staying at an inn in England. Checking in was awkward, as they don't speak English and were relying on German-to-English dictionary to communicate with the desk staff, but they were able to get the job done and receive a room key. In the middle of the night, they get cold. They pull out their trusty dictionary and call the front desk. "I need a ceiling!" they exclaim. The night clerk has no idea what they are talking about. "I need a ceiling!" they say again. The clerk decides to go up to the room and investigate. When they get there they find a shivering guest in a room that does, indeed, have a ceiling. In frustration, the guest starts shouting "Decke! Decke!" and pantomimes covering themselves while pointing to the word "Decke" in their dictionary. The desk clerk looks at the dictionary, starts laughing, and points to the English word right next to ceiling. 

The guest wanted a blanket.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...