Getting spanked by a suited man

Rick Munroe
This topic is 5679 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LOL Actually, when I showed it to Derek, I remarked how hot I thought the bottom's whimpering was, and Derek said I liked that because I like to hurt him and make him whimper the same way, and it's true. I find it so exciting to make a big muscle goon turn to jelly.

I have my moods...I don't think I could take the hair brush but a bare hand would be hot. :p

Wow. Wow. Wow.

That is so incredibly HOT!! That severe Dutch guy could make a fortune because he seems to get what spanking is all about. "That will teach you"..."You know you earned that.." Knowing what to say is just as important as knowing what to do. How many guys have I flown in who claimed to love spanking who couldn't hold a candle (ok, paddle..) to this guy? That would be ALL of them....

And the way the guy taking it really kind of cried and still kept taking it like he knew it would be worse for him if he tried to stop. That's a true submissive, which I have been told repeatedly, by ALL of the aforementioned, that I definitely am not. But sadly, that AIN'T from lack of trying,

I want to know what happened next. Did the Dutch guy get naked and make the sub service him? Maybe squirm all over his face and then fuck him????? Man, I hope so.

You can certainly tell this is my off weekend. But David and Andrew Justice in 2 weeks. This vid will help me make it until then.

Thanks, Rick for posting it. And as for the hairbrush.... From what I remember, as hairy as you are, if you couldn't take it, he could at least brush you out .... maybe a nice pageboy? Or a flip? Or a bob?

Really, though, thanks. Made my night (and afternoon and ok, ok, morning...)

Okie

>Thanks, Rick for posting it. And as for the hairbrush.... From

>what I remember, as hairy as you are, if you couldn't take it,

>he could at least brush you out .... maybe a nice pageboy? Or

>a flip? Or a bob?

You're welcome, and thanks for making me LOL at the above. I think I'd choose a nice Farrah flip, please.

I definitely agree on both points above...that the top really knows what he's doing, esp. how to get into the sub's head (the most important part) and the bottom is truly submissive (so fucking hot). I disagree that I'd like them to fuck afterward...I think it's much hotter for the entire scene to just be one of torture, and for the top to withhold his cock as part of the punishment. }(

You are so right. The Farrah flip is you all over, baby.

Ok, ok, no fucking, but in my world, the sub should, at least, have to eat his ass, right? Just take a quick shower, put his suit pants back on and then drop 'em and take a very firm seat and really teach him a lesson... yum.

Let's book a flight to Amsterdam... never mind, don't fly.

You should use your wily internet skills to track this severe Dutch guy down. I will fly him over here.... if you find him.

Okie

Got four paddles here, three for your butt and another one for your balls in case you;ve been a really bad boi!

And I think you have~

Tyger!

tygerkink@yahoo.com

http://www.tygerscent.biz/Galleries.html

http://www.tygerscent.biz

http://www.daddysreviews.com/area.php?loc=63150&who=tyger_portland

men4rentnow.com tygerscent in Portland, Oregon

I think it's much hotter for the entire scene to just be one of torture, and for the top to withhold his cock as part of the punishment.

Rick... Yep! You got that exactly right!

As for Okie... it is interesting to see a side of him blossom that I never realized existed...

>Ok, ok, no fucking, but in my world, the sub should, at least,

>have to eat his ass, right? Just take a quick shower

Yeah, OK, that would be hot, of course...but you know, although you and I prefer it clean, I think for the sub to really prove his submissiveness, Mr. Severe Dutch should forego the shower!

>You should use your wily internet skills to track this severe

>Dutch guy down. I will fly him over here.... if you find him.

I'm on it. Give me time to see what I can do. ;-)

Ty,

And I am sure that you know exactly what to do with those paddles. I saw how you lit David up with just your hand.... and then cooled him off with your tongue. So hot...

And Whip, this side has always been there. It's why I started hiring in the first place. Have just never found anyone that could make me believe it, make it credible for me. Like Dave Angelo told me, "Boy, you are no submissive..." That's why I regret so much cancelling on Reece... and he retired right after that. Will always wonder if he could have done the trick, so to speak...

Bet that Dutch guy in the vid could, too....

Okie

Will always wonder if he could have done the trick, so to speak.

Okie... Well I can't say for sure, but if anyone could have been done it for you it would have been Reece. He had the uncanny knack of knowing not only exactly what you wanted, but also where you needed to go... and exactly how far to go. Plus, he had "USA Prime Beef" stamped on his butt and if nothing else you would have enjoyed that... and enjoyed it quite a bit... But who knows?

Perhaps this Dutch dude might be the one to do "the trick, do to speak". I'll bet you have already checked out the price of airline flights on Travelocity!!!!

Archived