MuscleBearGod in North Jersey

bordeauxfan
This topic is 747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 hours ago, bordeauxfan said:

Yes, definitely a subjective assessment of "hair" on a "bear".  The question for me still is:  how well does he deliver during a session?  I'm NOT just looking for muscle worship...😉

He probably is hairy in winter or if preparing to compete in a bb contest.  Tell him u want him hairy for ur meet.  At the price he's charging it should not be a problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally something I can contribute on. He is a pretty terrible massage, although he is improving. I've had two sessions with him and I flat out told him the first one that it was a huge disappointment and he offered to come back to do a makeup session. He's nice enough, but trying to communicate with him is painful and he frequently reschedules. He does have a nice body and I think he's hotter in person than his picture show. I am not very forward, so I haven't done anything beyond massage, but I believe he is open to mutual touch and he ended up being naked during our second session unprompted. 

• 3 weeks later...

Update: I've sworn off him because he's f****** annoying to try and schedule with. Multiple times now he has asked me if I wanted to do a session but when it comes time for me to check in before I leave, he seems to have mysteriously forgotten. He's definitely only doing it when he's desperate for cash, but he doesn't have the common sense to treat people consistently. He's updated his name on Rentmassuer to go by pecsanddecks.  

• 1 month later...