411 Milan_Twink

BonVivant

• BonVivant changed the title to 411 Milan_Twink
  • 1 month later...

Wow…this guy is one sweet looking young man.  I like literally everything about him.  His pics are incredible.  I would love to hear from anyone who has met him.  He has 30 five star reviews on Rentmen so I am hoping a few of you might be willing to PM me with any details you would be willing to share.

1 hour ago, Jostar said:

By the way guys he a lot of fun in the bed. Very versatile. Told me about his wild orgys as a bottom and a top. Anyone who see him is gonna have a hell of a time 😉😘

Just texted him. He’s in Seattle for a few weeks.

I met Milan (that’s his first name not a reference to Milan, Italy) yesterday and can confirm he’s the real deal. Pics on RM are current and accurate, as are activities listed. We had a great visit and likely I’ll see him again later this week. I left a 5 star review in RM which posted this morning, check his reviews there. There are many text comments with his reviews, you can see if you use hide.me or similar proxy to view.

7 hours ago, Chance said:

The guy looks amazing 

is anyone concerned about the sheer volume of reviews for the period early July - present ?

Based on having actually met him, no I’m not concerned by all the reviews. Maybe some aren’t real…but he sure is. And I know he’s very busy with satisfied customers.