Dallas Recommendations

london1961

16 hours ago, gdgd85 said:

If you prefer a spa setting, some of the nail salons in the Oak Lawn area also do massage and have masseurs that are pretty good. Teddy at Candle Nail Spa & Massage is good.

Therapeutic only or YMMV?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 8:41 PM, gdgd85 said:

If you prefer a spa setting, some of the nail salons in the Oak Lawn area also do massage and have masseurs that are pretty good. Teddy at Candle Nail Spa & Massage is good.

I have never heard of Candle Nail Salon - will you send me a direct message, please?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tried Jim, Tin or Joshua as inquired about by OP.

My Dallas recommendations are

BrandonJ - high quality massage, very sensual, erotic beyond just HE - good looking, fit, skilled - don't let absence of a face pic stop you, he's just discreet b/c professional job
https://rentmasseur.com/BrandonJ

Tristan_James - hiqh quality massage, sensual, erotic limited to HE - while erotic is limited, for me his skills, big muscles and hairy body add to the experience
https://rentmasseur.com/Tristan_James

Dann - hiqh quality massage, sensual, erotic beyond just HE - older yet still good looking, fit - is also an esthetician
https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/37362/

Joe - good quality massage, sensual, erotic beyond just HE - short, bit of a dad bod, skilled
https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/28120/

Jayden - good quality massage, sensual, erotic limited to HE - while erotic is limited, for me his giant muscles add to the experience
https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36767/

All of the above are skilled, dependable, clean, sane, safe and easy to communicate with.

• 2 weeks later...

Tristan James is great, but I wouldn't go to him unless you were looking for an awesome legit massage.   He is hands down the best deep tissue massage I've ever had.  He has a girlfriend and is actually bi but if you're looking for anything really sensual or beyond a mechanical ending I'd look elsewhere.  But trust me when I say if you work out frequently and love deep tissue work he will be among if not the best therapeutic masseur you will ever have.   

Edited by GI Joe Doll

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, OCDallas said:

Just got a massage from Teddy at Candle Nail. Was a good massage, therapeutic only.

Agreed.  Don't go to Candle Nail expecting anything other than a legit massage.

They're a quality, longtime spot on the outskirts of the gayborhood, just across from the Warwick Melrose Hotel.

Candle was always my go-to for foot/hand care.

8 hours ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

Agreed.  Don't go to Candle Nail expecting anything other than a legit massage.

They're a quality, longtime spot on the outskirts of the gayborhood, just across from the Warwick Melrose Hotel.

Candle was always my go-to for foot/hand care.

Yeah I figured! Someone above said their experience there was a YMMV situation so figured I’d check it out and worst case scenario get a great massage which I did!

• 1 month later...

Booked a session with Tin a few days ago, and asked him to text me his address day of the appointment.  Day of, sends me his address.  I arrived five minutes early to find that it’s an apartment building (he didn’t send the unit #).  I texted him to let him know I was outside the entrance…  no response.  After a few minutes someone exited the building, so I stepped inside the entrance.  Five minutes after the scheduled appointment time, I texted him and asked for the unit #.  No response.  Fifteen minutes after the scheduled appointment time, texted him saying that I was taking off.  No response, so I left.  He replied with his apologies about 10 minutes later, but no explanation and no attempt to make it right.  So, this was a waste of time.  :( 

20 hours ago, Tom tom said:

Just got a Massage with Watussi it was not good at all. Do not waste your time I wanted a therapeutic massage the pressure was week. In his ad he says he is 48yo he is much older. 

Wow not sure what experience you had but I’ve had several massages from him and compared to other Dallas talent he is in my top 3 easily and I’ve seen most of the pack!

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, sportymilguy said:

What is the likelihood Andrew Eric has changed his ways and gotten better?

I’ve hired Brandonj which was a great experience. I’m intrigued by new masseurs but more often than not, I’ll go back to reliable ones I’ve hired before.

I would say unlikely but who knows

Edited by OCDallas

• 2 months later...
On 5/28/2021 at 11:31 PM, Torzan said:

I can recommend Joshua.  I’ve seen him 4 times.  He has some real massage skills.

Joe in Oak Cliff does a fantastic deep tissue.

Dann and Brandonj also do great jobs (seen both multiple times).

Can you PM me on Joshua. :)

• 1 year later...