JoshHung

sdrva
This topic is 804 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, for some reason I can’t find any of my posts so not sure what’s going on there but  I had actually posted about him just last week, asking if anyone had info on him but didn’t really get anything helpful anyways. The only thing I got is that he was supposed to come to Pittsburgh this upcoming weekend and I saw his profile expired. I noticed this profile https://rentmen.eu/joshnineplus is now visiting Pittsburgh and oddly enough goes by the name of josh and claims to be very hung. Not sure if that’s a coincidence or what. 

Edited by Rds5073

The original "Josh" looks younger and smoother (the way I like them) than the "JoshNinePlus" you mentioned.  I would've been interested, but only one picture in his profile is a red flag for me.  It's also kinda weird he shows his travels, but now his ad is expired.

15 minutes ago, ffdave said:

The original "Josh" looks younger and smoother (the way I like them) than the "JoshNinePlus" you mentioned.  I would've been interested, but only one picture in his profile is a red flag for me.  It's also kinda weird he shows his travels, but now his ad is expired.

Yes they are clearly different people, and although JoshHung raises some questions, JoshNinePlus, from his pics and some of his reviews, looks like quite the catch (even if only for a passing tryst). Another reason for me to regret (but not resent) our border regime this side of the pond.

I communicated with @joshnineplus last year after exchanging comments on here.  We discussed him coming for an extended visit.  He was extremely engaging and seems very genuine and intelligent.  Definitely more than just an attractive exterior, which I find sexy.  Unfortunately, it never happened with the virus and quarantine, but I would definitely consider meeting with him based on that conversation.   

5 hours ago, Trick said:

I spoke with him on the phone.  The gist of the conversation was “let’s see how it goes”.  I never liked such arrangements for a “paid” meeting.

and the ever-popular, "let's go with the flow".......I usually have just a couple easy requests during meets and always thought this reply was a provider's sure-fire way of being able to get out of doing something halfway into the meet.....I know there's 'chemistry' and all that......

giphy-downsized-medium.gif  

I emailed with him. He claimed he was about to check into a hotel, then suddenly couldn’t host anymore.  He also ignored requests for sending any other pics.  Whole interaction was odd, especially given his great reviews. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sent out messages to 4 of his reviewers.  One blocked me, one hasn’t replied and two gave very positive feedback on their meetings.

I did request his private pics and he did open them for me.  Not much more than the only one shown, just different poses of the same.

I’m still on the fence with this guy but may reach out to him to see if I get a better feeling one way or the other.  

• 5 weeks later...

When I used his contact number just now, it brought up an old text conversation from October last year. It turns out I’ve met whoever was using this number before.  I saved the contact as “JJ” but in the text I called him “Carter”.  Does this ring a bell for anyone here? 

Weve had several potential clients in the detroit area have issues with him.  Not sure how he has a legit reviews.  That being said, several of his reviews are legit.  Not sure what makes him tick.  

Edited by Comets

• 6 months later...