Elon Musk on SNL

This topic is 1078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For all the haters that questioned and criticized Elon Musk as a choice to host SNL, well your skepticism was proven unfounded IMHO, as HE really pulled it off, AND was adorable doing it.

He seemed really comfortable in the skits and appeared to be enjoying himself, oozing a naive and goofy quality that for me was quite endearing. I smiled each time he was on camera.

I knew who he was, but never really paid much attention or listened to him, but WILL in the future. He may be one of the worlds richest men, and considered an asshole by many, but I found him charming, quirky, pleasant and relatable, however not to the point I would buy a Tesla .... ?

One of the most distinctive traits of genius is a sense of humour. I think he has a good one.

at 5:04, what does his Mother say she hopes her Mother's Day gift is not??......admittedly, I'm not up on all things Elon Musk, but I didn't understand what word she was saying....thanks......