Cher as "Catwoman"

EXPAT
This topic is 5712 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We might just be seeing Cher on the big screen again soon!

The Daily Mirror is reporting that the 62-year-old Oscar winner is the front-runner to play Catwoman in the next "Batman" installment due out next year. Cher would star opposite Christian Bale in the third of the "dark" Batman films if the deal comes through.

"Cher is Nolan's first choice to play Catwoman. He wants her to portray her like a vamp in her twilight years," a source revealed.

The taping of "The Caped Crusader," is due to start in Vancouver early next year.

It’s also reported that Johnny Depp will be playing The Riddler and Philip Seymour Hoffman will be playing The Penguin.

>

>"Cher is Nolan's first choice to play Catwoman. He wants

>her to portray her like a vamp in her twilight years," a

>source revealed.

actually his first choice--Jocelyn Wildenstein--was unavailable.

That's really gross. She no longer looks human.

Oh, and by the way, for all of you who thought Madonna looked so good on the recent cover of Vanity Fair and who took me to task for pointing out how airbrushed the photo was ... take a look at the recent pics that have been published of her ... candids from her show. She looks at least 70 years old ... skeletal and scary .... I can hardly believe the woman is only 50.

She looks to be near death.

CHER..I'm sure she will be PERFECT as a Mature Cat Lady! ..IF this Deal goes thru and she can take time off from one of her "Retirement Tours"! LOL

As far as "Jocelyn Wildenstein" goes..SHE is the reason Plastic Surgery doesn't always work in ones favor, No matter how much Money ya got! ;-)

Well the Bro has already mentioned whenever possible the fact that Madonna has had Work Done. Not that anybody with half a brain and reasonably good vision doesn't already know that.

She trying to keep a Musical Career as long as CHER'S going, but that ain't gonna work for her at all! ;-)

Hopefully NOT..Cher seems like a better fit! Halle Berry & Angelina are to similar..and look what happened to H.B.'S Cat Woman she was terrible other than looking great in Latex! LOL

I'm thinking we are getting a little Angelina "Overexposure".

I Personally think she should devote more of her time to her Humanitarian efforts, which she apparently is very passionate about.

;-)

Archived