Sounds you don't want to hear during a massage

Harryinny
This topic is 1101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I noticed that a masseur who I’ve hired a number of times was doing that during a massage - I will not be hiring him again.

I'm not sure why everyone assumes masseurs who are tapping away are just texting. I'd assume he might be taking photos/videos and, at the very least, end the session.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why everyone assumes masseurs who are tapping away are just texting. I'd assume he might be taking photos/videos and, at the very least, end the session.

Take a photo/video will be taps a few seconds apart. Texting will be continuous. And well, there is nothing about me that would make a masseur want any memory of me in the nude.

I’m a masseur. I ask my clients if they want music. It can help drown out any street noises and add to the ambience. I sometimes pace my routine by the music.

When I do outcalls I take a Bluetooth speaker and have a playlist but the client can play his list if he wants. I agree with Wanderoz about no sound allowing you to synchronise breathing. I try to get my clients breathing synchronised with mine and obviously can watch their diaphragm raise and fall so silence isn’t needed. But it’s really important for connection to synchronise a slow deep breathing pattern especially at the start. Great observation by Wanderoz.

I remember a lovely US client saw me at his hotel when he was visiting London. He always liked to leave the TV on with news playing. It didn’t distract me but was unusual.

That’s an issue with hotel visits; noise from the corridor or other rooms. When I see female clients in hotels though it can be the opposite problem. Females can get very noisy when close to orgasm. I’ve had some knowing looks from hotel staff in the corridor when leaving my clients room because of the noise that was being made during the session. Often the client is unaware she was making loud noises. So now I try to play louder music for these sessions.