When the second visit is free

Smurof
This topic is 1133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone seen a provider that had an offer like this? Do you ask for some kind of way to ensure you're not sprung with an awkward situation before leaving visit #1?

I've mentioned in the past that guys who have multiple massage pre-pay plans are a massive red flag. I did it only once, and was glad when the final visit was over (as was he).

Has anyone seen a provider that had an offer like this? Do you ask for some kind of way to ensure you're not sprung with an awkward situation before leaving visit #1?

I've mentioned in the past that guys who have multiple massage pre-pay plans are a massive red flag. I did it only once, and was glad when the final visit was over (as was he).

Buy one, get one free (BOGO) may be attractive in retail, but in personal service I have found it to be less appealing. Pay as you go is a much better approach. I have seen some offers for “buy 3 get #4 free” but avoid those as well. Stick to the KISS principle! ?