Muscle god Giobolo from Dubai coming to NYC

socurious
This topic is 974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know this sounds sort of hypocritical on this site but it's just a super turn off to me now thinking of getting with a guy that may have a 4 or 5 other gents slobbering all over him within the same day or few days. I've done it in the past and thank my lucky stars I didnt contract a std. It's hard to not want to when a guy is as hot as this stud.

I guess I'm just becoming an old fart! Lol

• 1 month later...

If he looks anything close to those pictures...  gulp! My pussy just got wet and I dont even have one! Hahaha

Pic #9 shows how large of a man he is. I could only imagine being a petite hot chica under all that getting my pussy rammed to oblivion. Or him sitting just like that and riding da pony using those traps as handle bars! Yowza!!

Edited by Gymowner

21 hours ago, Gymowner said:

If he looks anything close to those pictures...  gulp! My pussy just got wet and I dont even have one! Hahaha

Pic #9 shows how large of a man he is. I could only imagine being a petite hot chica under all that getting my pussy rammed to oblivion. Or him sitting just like that and riding da pony using those traps as handle bars! Yowza!!

I follow him on Instagram and have seen many of his fitness videos. He does look like in the pictures. In person I guess he looks even better but I haven't met him yet.

Edited by nycboi

1 hour ago, diehard_002 said:

He was dancing at Adonis over the weekend as per the circular. Based on Tim's comments he was popular at the club. 

He is super big and masc as hell. Very attentive when interacting and in videos looks actually better. My crush for him is killing me and is gonna hurt once I realize I am just another client. The video where he is taking a shower is blowing my mind.

Edited by nycboi

14 hours ago, DMICS said:

Just solo action?

I didn't finish scrolling down but there is one video where a guy (with a nice butt btw) is riding his dick. It's a short clip but it shows his big gun clearly. In total I saw about 15 videos and the rest were pictures showing his cock sorta like modeling. It looks quite hung when erected (I heard the same thing from an actual client as well).

Edited by nycboi

On 8/15/2021 at 5:01 AM, sutherland said:

Please send me a personal email with those web addresses.  I would love to see more of Giobolo.

DM me. I will give you his name. It's all over the internet. Just put it on the search bar of Youtube and a few videos will pop up. Nearly all are outdated though. I recommend you to watch the ones he posts on his Instagram. Btw, I get the impression that he's not hiding that he scorts or that has an onlyfans. Otherwise I wouldn't give you his social media even in private.

Edited by nycboi

7 hours ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

You know, you can at least say recommend or not so people don't waste their time.

The man who has no concern to know about Giobolo will not write to me.

The man who is concerned to know about Giobolo is not wasting his time.

It is the man who has no concern to know about Giobolo who writes to me who is wasting his time.

Allow me to quote Aristotle, the father of logic - "You are stupid"