411 on Liam_Sek in NYC??

MichaelM

On 12/5/2022 at 10:29 AM, Harryinny said:

Contacted him via rentmasseur and by WA severl days ago, and no reply!

Incredibly, the next day I received a WA from him saying that he would be available for massages starting Friday! Whatever happened, tragic. Did not know he had been Jose’s partner, I was with Jose ten days ago or so, they had split but nevertheless it must be a shock for dear Jose.

20 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I was hoping to keep it classy and not start dissing the dead.

Agree 100%.  Shaving some years in your masseur profile is hardly a crime. Plus no one ever said his photos weren’t accurate and he looked great in all of them (all recent too). So who really cares about how old he actually was? And to die at that age with so much life ahead of you is truly tragic and I am sure he left a void in many lives.

7 hours ago, glutes said:

Age shave here, photo fraud there, health status falsehoods... What happened to integrity?

(This is not directed at Dearly Departed Liam)

I put using someone else’s photos or photos that are several years old and not representative of your current appearance in a different category. That seems more misleading and deceptive than shaving a few years off your age, especially if you have posted recent photos that show how you actually look currently. 

I had a most memorable massage session with him back in late Oct. Afterwards we were talking about ages. He asked me to guess his, and I said by the young looks and sexy physique you’re like mid 20s but by the maturity and sophistication you showed in convo you’re like mid 30s. He chuckled and said let’s split the difference. Guess the long sweet goodbye kiss we had at his door would be only memory now … 

3 hours ago, WestGuy said:

I put using someone else’s photos or photos that are several years old and not representative of your current appearance in a different category. That seems more misleading and deceptive than shaving a few years off your age, especially if you have posted recent photos that show how you actually look currently. 

Match.com, eharmony.co and even ChristianSingles have age shaving / chopping going on. But they don't provide commercial prospects.

• Cooper locked this topic