Gossip

Lucky
This topic is 5697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of my favorite bloggers is Kenneth in the 212. Today he picks up on a piece from the New York Post Page Six column that has everybody wondering who the homosexual actor is that has such a violent streak. Read for yourself, and then tell me who. (Please-NOT James Franco!!!)

The guy is a burglar and a rapist if the article is true!

http://www.kennethinthe212.com/2008/08/blind-item.html

What about Robert Downey? Or even Ben Stiller? From the line of dialogue quoted elsewhere on this site, whoever had a hand in his latest (as it were) seems to know what it's all about.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

>I have a friend who claims Shia LaBeouf is a fairly angry

>unpleasant guy and gay.

>Don't know myself. Barely know who the guy is. Wasn't he

>Indiana Jones' son?

>Could it be him? Didn't he end up in a "car

>accident" recently?

I just wish someone could explain to me the appeal of Shia LaBeouf. Ok, he's a little bit cute but that's about it in my book. His acting ability is almost as wooden as Tom Cruise. I just don't get what makes this guy so popular.

Guest ncm2169

As for Downey, he may be doing dudes but he's also bigtime into his wife who I've known for 25 years (looong story - NOT playing any name-dropping games; she makes no bones about being his stay-clean monitor). :o

>> LaBeouf

>

>Makes sense except that the BI used the word "hunk".

>Don't think Shia LaBeouf qualifies there. }(

>

>Toned twink, yeah maybe. Post-puberty nerd? Oh yeah.

>

>Hunk? Um, no.

Gotta agree. Saw him (Shia) on the Letterman show tonight (a repeat) and I wasn't inpressed.

As for Franco--Damn Hot! Saw him on the Leno Show a while back...he had a cute story about himself and Seann Penn. I tried to find it on "Youtube" to share with you guys, but I couldn't find it. In short: it was a story about his (Franco's) fake cock being used in the Harvey Milk film and Seann's comments in reference to the "endowment" (not realizing it was fake)...

I remember the controversy over Will Smith's first major film role in "Six Degrees Of Seperation," where one scene called for him to kiss another man and Smith flatly refused to do it.

Still, perhaps, even then, he was covering something up.

ED

RE: Will Smith

I didn't think Will Smith was a Scientologist. I once saw him interviewed and asked about it; he shared that Tom Cruise (a neighbor) had expressed an interest in helping him learn more about it, but Will said that he and Jada politely refused. He did talk about how he had studied some Scientology, but in the same manner that he had studied Christianity, Buddhism and Judaism.

Archived