Requesting proof of vaccination

jazzfan
This topic is 974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 8/24/2021 at 6:57 PM, IYH99 said:

I wanted to bump this and see what others think about this. I haven't gotten a massage in a while and was considering doing so. While reaching out to one, I asked about vaccination status of the masseur, and he said he wasn't comfortable answering. I didn't push, but I didn't move forward with scheduling. 

On 8/25/2021 at 11:41 AM, davebk said:

I'm vaccinated and was in the very early round.  Initially I offered that info to providers to put their minds at ease.

At this point with the constant back and forth and "us vs them" bullshit going on with vaccinations or masks, the demonizing those who are or who are not, I'm done talking about it.  I wouldn't answer the question if asked, and I don't ask the question of others.  And it makes me no difference in hiring whether the person is or is not.

But it does make a difference. The difference of an increase in being exposed to the virus. Also, there’s no “back & forth”, if a person asks and the other person answers. It’s a simple exchange of information. “Yes”, or “No”.