Great travel news for the vaccinated (US)

This topic is 1103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hope Hawaii soon realizes they are part of the 50 states....72 pre-flight negative test still required.

I'd rather go to Puerto Vallarta anyway.... :cool:

Which I doubt it's a good thing. Covid situation in Mexico is VERY bad.

I just checked the NYTimes world tracker data which shows Mexico with a current rate of infection of 3.2 per 100, 000. The US and Canada, the two other countries that occupy North America, are above 20 per 100.000. Mexico would appear to be doing very well compared to many other countries as well.

I have 2 friends who are in PV and they are staying over for a few extra months. Normally they would be coming back to Canada around this time. I’m somewhat envious.

I have 2 friends who are in PV and they are staying over for a few extra months. Normally they would be coming back to Canada around this time. I’m somewhat envious.

In the US, if the groundhog sees his shadow on 2/2, it's 6 more weeks of winter. In Canada, it's 6 more months of winter. :rolleyes: ?