NYC Tagteam Duo

tallandark

I’ve been fantasizing being tag teamed and spit roasted by two hung, passionate tops who kiss and suck. Any ideas for NY or how you’d put that together?

I would suggest you find one person you like that also plays well with others. For example in NYC https://rentmen.eu/Kiddo is known to play well with others. He can suggest other partners. That is how I would approach it. There are profiles on Rentmen of couples that work together but it isnt really my scene so I cant recommend a provider couple.

• 4 weeks later...

If you want more info, happy to help. I've arranged similar threesome scenes that were very hot. And I've played with both Kiddo and Mascdudeforfun and can give feedback on both.

hmm...so lets say for argument sake I could only afford one of these guys, do you recommend Kiddo or MascDude? :).

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, hotmusljckbtm said:

So.. if you can only afford one of them, I'd probably do Kiddo just b/c of his versatility and goes with the flow .. 

Does Kiddo have an accent?   Just curious because his profile says "European" 

• 1 year later...
On 4/14/2021 at 5:22 PM, tallandark said:

So guys, just to follow up, I took Frank R’s suggestion and contacted Kiddo. I told him what I was looking for. He suggested a few different people. I picked one I’d had an eye on https://rent.men/Mascdudeforfun and we got together. One of the hottest three ways of my life. Thank you.

Looks like Mascdudeforfun is off RM. have you and Kiddo met with any other providers?