Lucas Guess NYC?

JayKatin

On 11/5/2021 at 11:40 AM, pubic_assistance said:

More and more young men with body dysmorphophobia turning to facial treatments once the body gets where they want it.

You are so right.   They are disfiguring their beautiful faces and looking like monsters.

it reminds me of when I lived in La Jolla and went to Vons.   All the women had bleached blond hair, duck lips, pulled back faces, and anorexic bodies.   They all looked normal to each other but like science experiments gone wrong to me.   It was surreal.  This was about 10 years ago.   I have long since moved away and now living back in NYC, I see it’s happening to young gay men.   Where is Susie Powter when you need her to shout “ Stop the Insanity”. I think that was her.  Maybe it was some other infomercial character.   So long ago now.   

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/2/2022 at 9:43 AM, queensboroboy said:

Had a three way with Lucas and Funnicolasny and it was so hot. It was expensive but so with it.  Both are so nice and comfortable to hang with. 

That sounds soooo hot, funnicolasny is one of the best top i have ever met, In fact he is ONLY TOP  so I would definitely try them both for a three way.
Would be hot seeing funnicolasny Fucking Lucas.