411 on HUNGMAXXXL in NYC

CheckCar

Neither he nor his pics are new. Previous name was some variation on Maximo but can't find the threads right now.

Ah, I see. Name changes are often a red flag. Do you have any recollection of whether those prior threads were generally positive or negative?

Ah, I see. Name changes are often a red flag. Do you have any recollection of whether those prior threads were generally positive or negative?

I have him buddy listed without any additional comment. Usually that means any comments here have been positive, but am not 100% sure.

• 9 months later...
Guest MikeThomas
22 minutes ago, jeepo1 said:

i met him a few years back a couple time.   pix were very accurate.  he is not 9. maybe 8.  it was a few years so don’t have anything else to share about him 

Personally, my internal anatomy would prefer 8 over 9 😂

I have met him.  The experience was pretty awful.  Not only did he not look like his pics, he couldn't perform.  the next thing I know he invited another guy into the apt who was suppose to perform when he couldn't.  I called BS on that and got ready to leave.  When i was walking toward the door they want me to pay both of them.  I refused and left.  

• 1 year later...