cruising culture

m4same
This topic is 1078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Almost all the places in Chicago where people would go to hook up seem to have disappeared. Is that true everywhere?

Sadly yes! ? It all went on line to these apps and cruise sites. I miss the good old days of cruising. It was social too unlike this impersonal on-line thing filtering through fake profiles.

Some of the NYC places are still open although many of the gyms (NYSC was great for cruising) have closed. I heard that the East Side Club permanently closed but the West Side Club remains open. The NYC Bear Parties resume this week, but a COVID vaccination form is required for admission. Not sure if cruising will ever be the same. Sad...

Yes. Same in NYC. So thankful I got to experience those sex clubs & cruising spots before they disappeared.

I hope to resume renting a room in New York starting this summer. I hope I will find opportunities there again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...