Florida M4M Strip Show Raided

Lucky
This topic is 1091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The now-closed Gold Coast in Detroit used to hold 'private parties', invitation only and some rules about when you had to get there & whether or not you could get back in if you left. That was one way of getting around laws, or so they said.

I miss The Gold Coast. Probably was there 6 or 7 years ago. It was... an experience.

The New York Post omitted some details that would have clarified this wasn't an "M4M" strip club, it is a sports bar that targeted women, as reported by the Stamford Advocate. Here's the excerpt that indicates men were not the target audience:

"...Gary Kirby has banned masks and social distancing at his bar on Florida's Space Coast, refusing to close shop or adopt most restrictions as the coronavirus pandemic continued to rage...

... But it wasn't until two weeks later, when two police officers went undercover at the bar to watch a "male revue" - allegedly including lap dances, nudity, exposed male genitalia and other violations of the city's adult entertainment code - that the bar faced any legal repercussions...

...The bar's Facebook page posted an advertisement publicizing an appearance last week from the "Men of Utopia," complete with photos of three chiseled, shirtless men.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies," the post said.

And among the crowd of 75 who attended last Thursday night, according to the arrest affidavit, were two undercover officers filming the whole performance with hidden body cameras. Cover was $10 for regular entrance and $25 for a VIP seat closer to the action, Kirby said.

Over the course of about three hours, police say they spotted people committing numerous violations of the city's adult entertainment code: performing lap dances, exposing male genitalia, and touching others on their breasts and between their knees and waist.

Kirby denies that any of those code violations took place inside his establishment, instead comparing the performance to a 2012 movie that brought male strippers to the silver screen.

"It's pretty much a scene from 'Magic Mike,'" he said, noting that there were some "gray areas" in the city ordinance on adult entertainment. "Their clothes stay on, their undergarments will always be on."

Thanks for sharing guys. Much appreciated. My former boyfriend Derrick the bodybuilder and I used to strip in clubs. He's from North Miami so he will find this news article interesting. There's a lot of gay clubs that do allow dickdancers to partially show their cocks while others let you go totally nude.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing guys. Much appreciated. My former boyfriend Derrick the bodybuilder and I used to strip in clubs. He's from North Miami so he will find this news article interesting. There's a lot of gay clubs that do allow dickdancers to partially show their cocks while others let you go totally nude.

ah ... a very fond memory of meeting you at Gaiety and spending some quality time across the street at the Marriott ... daddy hugs from Ft Laud!

The New York Post omitted some details that would have clarified this wasn't an "M4M" strip club, it is a sports bar that targeted women, as reported by the Stamford Advocate. Here's the excerpt that indicates men were not the target audience:

"...Gary Kirby has banned masks and social distancing at his bar on Florida's Space Coast, refusing to close shop or adopt most restrictions as the coronavirus pandemic continued to rage...

... But it wasn't until two weeks later, when two police officers went undercover at the bar to watch a "male revue" - allegedly including lap dances, nudity, exposed male genitalia and other violations of the city's adult entertainment code - that the bar faced any legal repercussions...

...The bar's Facebook page posted an advertisement publicizing an appearance last week from the "Men of Utopia," complete with photos of three chiseled, shirtless men.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies," the post said.

And among the crowd of 75 who attended last Thursday night, according to the arrest affidavit, were two undercover officers filming the whole performance with hidden body cameras. Cover was $10 for regular entrance and $25 for a VIP seat closer to the action, Kirby said.

Over the course of about three hours, police say they spotted people committing numerous violations of the city's adult entertainment code: performing lap dances, exposing male genitalia, and touching others on their breasts and between their knees and waist.

Kirby denies that any of those code violations took place inside his establishment, instead comparing the performance to a 2012 movie that brought male strippers to the silver screen.

"It's pretty much a scene from 'Magic Mike,'" he said, noting that there were some "gray areas" in the city ordinance on adult entertainment. "Their clothes stay on, their undergarments will always be on."

Did I say that it was a M4M show? I don't think so.

• 2 weeks later...