Easter Bake

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What better thing to do during a pandemic at Easter than BAKE, so today, i'll be making my famous Easter Magic Bars....

Crushed shortbread cookies drowned in butter crust with semi sweet chocolate bits, toffee bits, chopped pecans and shredded coconut and bound together with sweetened condensed milk.... Then cut into squares like a brownie...... (or maybe they really ARE brownies ?) ?

Anyway, ya'll are welcome to come over for some with a glass of wine.....

SZOl-jndzSG403RwvR-Y07LyIohaiNJmYEJNQxwE8urbQAwbxx8p6ON6mjmPIU3JsK3SH7qbG_sxuZA2gtNWnF_p1qbyHzbLyO90KWQ=w600-rj-l68-e365

What better thing to do during a pandemic at Easter than BAKE, so today, i'll be making my famous Easter Magic Bars....

Crushed shortbread cookies drowned in butter crust with semi sweet chocolate bits, toffee bits, chopped pecans and shredded coconut and bound together with sweetened condensed milk.... Then cut into squares like a brownie...... (or maybe they really ARE brownies ?) ?

Anyway, ya'll are welcome to come over for some with a glass of wine.....

SZOl-jndzSG403RwvR-Y07LyIohaiNJmYEJNQxwE8urbQAwbxx8p6ON6mjmPIU3JsK3SH7qbG_sxuZA2gtNWnF_p1qbyHzbLyO90KWQ=w600-rj-l68-e365

These look mighty, mighty tempting as well as enticing! I'll take a half serving, por favor!

HAPPY EASTER, JJ!