411 on Seateabe in NYC

Isik1476
This topic is 892 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Met him many times before the lockdown last year. He mentioned he was going to be away (i think Mexico?) for a bit but now it seems he’s back :) He does charge a lot more than others but is worth the occasional splurge. Nice chatty guy who delivers.

What is "a lot more"? How much are we talking for an hour? 500?

Met him many times before the lockdown last year. He mentioned he was going to be away (i think Mexico?) for a bit but now it seems he’s back :) He does charge a lot more than others but is worth the occasional splurge. Nice chatty guy who delivers.

His rentmen profile is new - could you share how you met him; does he have a profile on another site with a few reviews I can read? :D

Also wondering what "a lot more" means. He's very attractive!

Since you and him have history, maybe let him know that he didn't put a phone number in his profile on RM, so we can't reach him :(

For me, 400 is a little much.... although nice experience. That is just 100 short of an overnight with one of my faves who is a dentist. He's only seeing me for extra spending money and the nice meals.

Thank you. $400 is steep for sure, but if he's worth it, why not?

I like his OF too

His Instagram shows recent pics with dark hair. No more bleached hair.

Can you on me his insta name? He looks a bit like a guy who was on One Life to Live that I had a huge crush on. Got to meet him on set once. I hope he didn't notice I stared at him the whole time when I was watching him rehearse scenes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

i had joined his OnlyFans and he was very responsive when I asked him if he did custom videos. He charged me 100 to video himself stripping from a suit n tie and getting off.  Asked for payment upfront which I did but he kept promising to film next week then next week,etc.  After 6 weeks I asked for money back and he quickly complied.

5 hours ago, LIguy said:

i had joined his OnlyFans and he was very responsive when I asked him if he did custom videos. He charged me 100 to video himself stripping from a suit n tie and getting off.  Asked for payment upfront which I did but he kept promising to film next week then next week,etc.  After 6 weeks I asked for money back and he quickly complied.

Are all of his vids with MalikXXL?

https://rent.men/MalikXXL