Candle Spa in Studio City

big dale

23 hours ago, Stethbeat said:

Just went to Candle Spa and booked Andy.  Therapeutic only but he was definitely skilled!  He worked out my knots like crazy and was at certain points he would let my draping slide a little low or to a point where I was exposed (esp during the stretching).  The whole entire time, I was wondering if he would start sending me signals.  When he was massaging my chest, I got nervous and excited.. he got close to my nipples but didn’t really touch them.  Definitely want to go back, maybe I’ll ask him to focus on my chest more lol!   For those with more experience with him… how did it all start? Did he initiate?  Does it take a few appointments?

I kind of think the forum may have driven a good amount of people their way, and thus, meaning a lot less extra. I'm sure it'll take quite a few visits at this point with so many eyes on all of them :(. But, Andy's skills (and price point) make even a standard combo massage worth it. Keep tipping well, and when he does things you really like, tip even more.

• 4 months later...

I saw James for the second time now, and definitely was even more sensual than the first time, though nothing ended up happening.  He got very close and probably could tell I was excited. At the end of the massage I asked him To work on my chest more, and that was very sensual too.  He massaged and touched my nipples but only as a part of the massage stroke.  He made it a point to thank me after the massage, so…. Maybe three times a charm? Anyone else had any luck here, lately?

On 1/15/2023 at 4:15 PM, Stethbeat said:

I saw James for the second time now, and definitely was even more sensual than the first time, though nothing ended up happening.  He got very close and probably could tell I was excited. At the end of the massage I asked him To work on my chest more, and that was very sensual too.  He massaged and touched my nipples but only as a part of the massage stroke.  He made it a point to thank me after the massage, so…. Maybe three times a charm? Anyone else had any luck here, lately?

I've seen James probably 6 or 7 times... He gives a very good massage. Can be very sensual. Great chest and awesome glutes massage, can be very exposed... But nothing extra. That's fine by me these days. I get my great massage and get my extras after elsewhere 💆😈

17 hours ago, Curio said:

Is everyone asked to wear underwear during massage at this place ?

I haven’t ever been asked that at Candle. As far as being asked this in general at any of the spas in this forum… If it is a front desk person that asks that, I politely nod and then completely disregard the request. That disregard has led to several amazing massages :) 

Typically if it’s a front desk person they are just trying to keep order and prevent hanky panky in the spa. In the highly unlikely event that I disregard the request and there is an issue (never happened), it’s easy to claim misunderstanding. 

If it were the provider asking me to do that, I would comply but likely not ever return to that provider.

On 1/15/2023 at 4:15 PM, Stethbeat said:

Sounds kinda fun. What does James look like, out of curiosty?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Tactile Daddy said:

Is he new? 

There is a new guy I saw there couple of weeks ago, by the name of, Tony 

I’ve never noticed him before a few weeks ago.   Smiley Asian guy,  muscular.  Very friendly, strong masseur.  I was curious curious about others’ experiences.  Have never seen “Tony”.   Mike’s massage is like a more intense version of James’ and included more Thai body pressure elements.  

16 minutes ago, Curio said:

I’ve never noticed him before a few weeks ago.   Smiley Asian guy,  muscular.  Very friendly, strong masseur.  I was curious curious about others’ experiences.  Have never seen “Tony”.   Mike’s massage is like a more intense version of James’ and included more Thai body pressure elements.  

Any extras? 

54 minutes ago, Tactile Daddy said:

Any extras? 

I’m pretty sure i was getting signals  it was available,  but I’ve never had that there,  so i was hesitant to respond.   In part why i posted asking about others’ experience.   How was Tony

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...