Candle Spa in Studio City

big dale

There's really only one thread about this place, though it is mentioned in comments on other threads. Anyone have recent experience with Candle Spa in Studio City? I'm sure it's off my list until we get to a better spot post-pandemic, but I'm curious about it. Also there seems to be a masseur named Andy there that people recommend, though I have noticed in my years of getting massage in Los Angeles that a lot of the providers choose the name Andy for some reason.

So, gents... what's the 411?

Andy was very favorably reviewed on the old frequentmassagegetter's blog. He used to do massage at his home, and advertised on the now defunct massagem4m site. By the time I got around to booking him, tho, he had started Candle Spa and wasn't working out of his house anymore. The massage from him at Candle Spa was strictly therapeutic, which is too bad because he was quite attractive and I would have liked a more sensual massage from him.

That is not the same Andy. I had asked that question in the other thread. A tale of 2 Andys.

I don’t think Andy at Candle has a profile anywhere... at least not that I’ve found.

More like a tale of 99 Andys! I feel like it is one of the primary names guys of asian background give themselves when they work in bodywork. Andy, Bryan, and Billy are the three I've run into a lot.

I have seen Andy at Candle Spa 3 or 4 times. He is great, strictly legit though. If you want a great therapeutic massage, I highly recommend him. And if you find a profile or info on him working outside of the spa - sharing is caring. ?

Another vote for Andy at Candle Spa. Legit; I feel like new man when I leave. He's excellent, in a class by himself. Recommend. (when things are safe).

Imagine what Andy's "complete experience" would be like? You'd probably feel like a new and renewed man. He sounds great!

Andy is quite skilled. I’ve seen him off and on for years. He’s one of those regulars of mine that I have to see every three months or so. The experience I got from him in the beginning is not what I receive now but I have been going to him for four years. Make of that what you will.

• 6 months later...
On 4/5/2021 at 1:38 PM, Kyle_paul11 said:

Ymmv with Andy, I’ve always had a “complete experience” with him and the other guy there ?‍♂️

Same. Both of them. Tho sometimes they're a bit distracted from foot traffic as they take walk-ins, but I've noticed a lot of men request those two and I've never left unsatisfied. 

• 7 months later...
On 11/4/2021 at 6:48 AM, PaulM said:

Is this the Andy, who is about 5'10, small moustache, that used to massage at his own place in Hollywood then Los Feliz?  I think he worked at Blue Moon years ago???

Don't think so. I'm a regular and during COVID went to his place in WeHo often. I've known him to be at Candle Spa for at least the last five or six years personally. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2021 at 1:38 PM, Kyle_paul11 said:

Ymmv with Andy, I’ve always had a “complete experience” with him and the other guy there ?‍♂️

I recently started frequenting this location and found the "other guy", James,  to be quite skilled as well. I tried him out after several unsuccessful attempts to book Andy. It's been a very enjoyable,  relaxing,  therapeutic and sensual experience thus far. No HE. Although he seems more relaxed with the draping lately and more sensual each visit.  Looking forward to my next visit. 

Edited by Tactile Daddy

3 hours ago, Tactile Daddy said:

I recently started frequenting this location and found the "other guy", James,  to be quite skilled as well. I tried him out after several unsuccessful attempts to book Andy. It's been a very enjoyable,  relaxing,  therapeutic and sensual experience thus far. No HE. Although he seems more relaxed with the draping lately and more sensual each visit.  Looking forward to my next visit. 

Could you explain the sensual part? Thx

• 2 weeks later...

Just went to Candle Spa and booked Andy.  Therapeutic only but he was definitely skilled!  He worked out my knots like crazy and was at certain points he would let my draping slide a little low or to a point where I was exposed (esp during the stretching).  The whole entire time, I was wondering if he would start sending me signals.  When he was massaging my chest, I got nervous and excited.. he got close to my nipples but didn’t really touch them.  Definitely want to go back, maybe I’ll ask him to focus on my chest more lol!   For those with more experience with him… how did it all start? Did he initiate?  Does it take a few appointments?

Edited by Stethbeat

59 minutes ago, Stethbeat said:

For those with more experience with him… how did it all start? Did he initiate?  Does it take a few appointments?

I'm sure he's a good businessman. The more often a client visits him, the more "suggestive" he gets. He keeps the client guessing and anticipating more on the next visit. You spend more on extra visits — and tips after all the teasing.