RickyXl

Jockbottom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Took the plunge very thorough and intense/serious massage. I would agree that he is sensual but not erotic, seems to have clear boundaries. But is down for mutual touch etc. He has an incredible body as well and that piece is something else!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I had a session with RickyX , no longer XL,  two days ago and I completely agree with @Mattctfun comments above.  RickyX follows various techniques using elbows, knees, body pressure as well as with hands. Stretching is part of the session.  He hosts in an impeccable studio devoted solely to massage and therapeutic sessions.  Music, scents, bathroom, all  the best I have been in other than the high rise ones.

He has another profession so he is very private.  The stock picture he had, now removed, was there as it resembled his body quite a lot. And yes, he does have female clients.

One should go without expectations beyond therapeutic although some MT can happen.  It was a very good session and plan to repeat.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Also had an appointment recently with Ricky.  Also found him a bit "meh". 

He does do a very good stretching technique, although I found it a bit rough at times - but could be good for some people who prefer a more aggressive massage technique.  He was responsive and professional in the set up, apartment, body, face, all fine, but didn't find him very remarkable.  Having said that, the one remarkable part is his piece. It is huge, but I'm fairly certain it's not natural. Pumped or silicon or something, it seemed to me.  Also limp as a dish towel and was ok with touching, but kept it out of reach for most of the session. 

I would perhaps try one more time, just to see the beast at full size (if it can), but won't be running back. 

• 3 months later...

Here's a discussion of what appears to be his massagefinder (not masseurfinder) ad:

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/149324-411-jon-nyc/#comment-2251057

In his RMasseur ad, claims to be 35 with ten years of experience.

In his massagefinder ad, lists no age, and in one spot claims 20 years experience and in another 13.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41440/

Would be interested in whether the posters above who've met him think the massagefinder pics are current.

Edited by dutchal