411 Jon NYC

loop2loop

$200 for 60 minutes. Wow, I've never paid that before for a massage. That seems like a luxury hotel spa price for wealthy customers. Not a visit to an apartment on 16th and 8th Ave. He seems to offer a shower and heated table. I would love a heated table experience since I'm always cold. I'd love to hear what the experience is like if someone has been to him.

3 hours ago, dutchal said:

What can you tell us about his massage service?

Massage was thorough, serious, for me he incorporated sensual nicely from the start.  MN, MT & HE...and he lives up to his moniker, it is ABSOLUTELY XL.

The community has discussed him plenty of times before.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

14 minutes ago, FLJock said:

Massage was thorough, serious, for me he incorporated sensual nicely from the start.  MN, MT & HE...and he lives up to his moniker, it is ABSOLUTELY XL.

The community has discussed him plenty of times before.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Thanks for connecting the dots for us.  Note that the phone numbers are different, so which services you get and the cost may vary with how you contact him.

Edited by dutchal

2 hours ago, papichampu said:

dumb question... this is the same guy? how do we know.. the massagefinder guy is drop dead gorgeous!

Not dumb! I would have never guessed the two ads were the same guy.

6 hours ago, papichampu said:

dumb question... this is the same guy? how do we know.. the massagefinder guy is drop dead gorgeous!

Not a dumb question at all. 

I've met up w/him, but if you want additional confirmation you can search the old posts under the RMasseur ad and ask forum members who have met him, if it's the same person.

👍