RickyXl

Jockbottom

• 2 months later...

I pretty much only want an erotic massage, but I actually needed some good therapeutic massage and stretching this week, so I finally took the plunge with Ricky. I went in knowing that I wouldn’t be dissatisfied, if he didn’t go beyond that hose two things.

He was a surprisingly small person (5’ 6”?), aside from the obvious, that the photos and everybody’s comments accurately represent. I think the Rentmasseur pictures are probably all him, but if so, he has lost a lot of the bodybuilder bulk. I actually like his more natural look better.

He greeted me in just underwear, so I guessed that our time together would be more than therapeutic, and it was.

The Thai massage/stretching—which took well over a half hour (I asked for a 90 min) session)—was outstanding, almost worth the whole price. The oiled massage was even better. The whole experience was intense, almost emotional, even though he was very quiet throughout, which isn’t usually my preference.

His underwear came off quickly, and the experience had all of what I associate with an erotic massage. All in all, the best find for me in the last couple of years.

Query: might there be two masseurs who share the single ad. My session, which I’ve reported on above, was in a nondescript studio apt in Chelsea, with very little furniture, in what seemed like a rented-out room.