Can someone please offer me some (CRUSH) advice

Sidnerf
This topic is 1127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can not believe that no one asked for a link to his masseur crush.

You can crush on anyone you want and your money is yours to do with whatever makes you happy. It just sounds like he has boundaries and to him, a client is client and not a romantic partner. In the end, being a masseur is a means by which people make money and from my experiences Every One has a set of boundaries and even though sometimes they get awfully close to that Line.. few will cross it. Hope that helps

You’re not alone. I easily have crushes on my masseurs too, and play in my head scenarios of ways i could subtly flirt or connect with them more.

Everyone has shared good info here already, but I just like to add that while it’s important that you make sure you enjoy the feeling, but know when it’s time to stop or hold back.

I can not believe that no one asked for a link to his masseur crush.

You can crush on anyone you want and your money is yours to do with whatever makes you happy. It just sounds like he has boundaries and to him, a client is client and not a romantic partner. In the end, being a masseur is a means by which people make money and from my experiences Every One has a set of boundaries and even though sometimes they get awfully close to that Line.. few will cross it. Hope that helps

It does help. Thank you.

You’re not alone. I easily have crushes on my masseurs too, and play in my head scenarios of ways i could subtly flirt or connect with them more.

Everyone has shared good info here already, but I just like to add that while it’s important that you make sure you enjoy the feeling, but know when it’s time to stop or hold back.

I'm slowly learning. Thank you for your feedback.