KaiJohnson - NYC - Rentmen

Doe Be Doe

Would be willing to share the info he gave you?

I didn’t ask for a lot of info. Just if he can host, his general location, and his rate. I had a longer chat with him on RM messenger and he seems like a very sweet guy. Definitely going to connect with him soon.

Great find @WestGuy, his private pics don’t leave any doubt as to the potential of a massage experience, hence the 170 must be a basic session.

I wanted to put him on my "Wishlist" but Rentmasseur, naturally, asked me to login. When I did, the Wishlist option was not there :(

Although most posters have been pleased by his answers and attitude, I find that the photos in his ad appear outdated.

In my opinion, the photos do not look like a 32-year-old man.

Of course, I can be wrong.

I agree that some of the pictures appear to cover different time periods (or at least different hair styles ?). I reached out to one of the Rentmen reviewers who said he is intelligent, polite and has a great body.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After chatting on RM decided to meet Kai. Yes, he's new to the business. Had to cancel last minute because transportation issues and he was gracious about it. Rescheduled a couple of days later and had a great time. profile is real and accurate. I highly recommend. DM if you want to know more (don't want to break the no reviews rule...)

On 3/22/2021 at 6:39 PM, coriolis888 said:

Although most posters have been pleased by his answers and attitude, I find that the photos in his ad appear outdated.

In my opinion, the photos do not look like a 32-year-old man.

Of course, I can be wrong.

I was thinking about that too , he looks rougher on the most recent photos and you can tell some photos have been smoothed out 

• 2 months later...