Disney's Cruella Trailer

BuffaloKyle
This topic is 769 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
On 5/30/2021 at 12:17 PM, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

HIGHLY ENTERTAINING film.

And go see it in a movie house.  It's not going to be the same on a small television.

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would.  Great visuals and soundtrack.  But those 2 LITTLE dogs stole the show for me....

And I was the ONLY one in that theatre for the 1 pm showing, so it was like a private screening, and NO MASK..... All for $6.00 too !

Great way to spend a dreary holiday in NYC.....

• 1 month later...

Disney demonstrated again that they are a powerhouse of storytelling. They worked every single detail and converted a very much hated villain into a hero. The scene when she goes back to the fountain ... superb acting! I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a commercial movie this much.

• 7 months later...

Finally saw this at home, would have better on cinema screen.

Both of the Emmae are perfectly cast. Great treat visually, especially some costumes. As an origin story it’s just twisted enough, as stock characters populate the Countess’ and Estella’s world’s that make it fun. Plus a few surprises. Worth watching for Emma T alone.

• 2 weeks later...