"Mostly Gay"

kjun
This topic is 5753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I assume you mean "Roman" Catholic?

I know this will get me in trouble -- but when have I ever cared about that? -- but I don't think there is any such thing as bisexuality. I think you are attracted to either men or women ... you may sleep with both but that doesn't make you bisexual. Just means you like sex.

I have yet to meet anyone who didn't have a real strong proclivity to one sex or the other .... you're either gay or straight ... no matter who you fuck.

>I don't think there is any such thing

>as bisexuality. I think you are attracted to either men or

>women ... you may sleep with both but that doesn't make you

>bisexual. Just means you like sex.

LOL Yes, and someone who eats salad for lunch and a steak for dinner is really a vegetarian who just likes food. :p (btw, I may be mistaken, but I think there might be a difference between someone who has sex with women because they are in the closet -- which was your experience -- and someone who truly and genuinely enjoys sex with both genders, but hey, I'm just a dumb 'ho so what do I know?)

It says a lot about you that you compare something that is a choice (what kind of food you eat) to whether or not one is a homosexual. You may single-handedly set back the gay rights movement. Can you be that stupid?

That was a rhetorical question. You've already provided all the answer we need.

>I assume you mean "Roman" Catholic?

>

>I know this will get me in trouble -- but when have I ever

>cared about that? -- but I don't think there is any such thing

>as bisexuality. I think you are attracted to either men or

>women ... you may sleep with both but that doesn't make you

>bisexual. Just means you like sex.

>

>I have yet to meet anyone who didn't have a real strong

>proclivity to one sex or the other .... you're either gay or

>straight ... no matter who you fuck.

I'm not an expert on this--but I think it can be possible to be bisexual. I am not saying 50/50--I would think that in most cases there would probably be more of a preference towards one of the sexes than the other.

In my case, I am definitely monosexual, while I can find women pretty, cute, or beautiful, I have no sexual attraction to them--and at least now that I am middle-aged doubt I could perform at all with a woman. I don't know if I could have performed with a woman during puberty with all the raging hormones as I was too embarrassed to try.

Gman

>What does mostly gay mean? I see it used in reviews but

>really don't understand. Do they mean bi?

>

>the Cajun

It means most of us, according to Kinsey...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

You never think about fucking a woman? Me, about 1 in 15 times I masturbate (though it's as much watching the guy fucking the woman) and once in a long while when hiring--variety, you know.

Archived