Pablo Hernández in LA

uclablueyes

There are people out there who can afford to donate $1000 per hour for someone's time. Ultimately, if that business model does not result in the desired result, the provider may need to make adjustment. But if it works, then why should the provider not capitalize on the demand? It's done by business operators all the time in any free enterprise economic system.

These people are crazy but good for him I guess

There are people out there who can afford to donate $1000 per hour for someone's time. Ultimately, if that business model does not result in the desired result, the provider may need to make adjustment. But if it works, then why should the provider not capitalize on the demand? It's done by business operators all the time in any free enterprise economic system.

Lol I get it... I was making a more rhetorical statement. Also FYI I have a minor in Economics ;)

anyway, there a plenty of hot guys at 300/350 so good luck to these guys

Lol I get it... I was making a more rhetorical statement. Also FYI I have a minor in Economics ;)

anyway, there a plenty of hot guys at 300/350 so good luck to these guys

I know very little about economics myself - was just looking at the issue from a different perspective. I imagine his clientele pool would be smaller than most others.

• 3 months later...

He is absolutely, stunningly gorgeous (at least to my eyes), so he has that going for him.  $1,000/hour is way too rich for my blood, but if he makes enough on Only Fans and wants to limit his clients to those who are either very wealthy or who spend more than they can really afford then there's nothing really to complain about except that us mere mortals won't ever get the chance to be with him.  :)

On 2/5/2021 at 2:14 AM, BSR said:

Either crazy or very very rich.

I'm not sure spending $1K at once makes one VERY rich as there are people who spend way more but I think that there are people out there (not many though) willing to spend that amount and maybe more.

On 2/4/2021 at 8:39 PM, dcoolgy said:

What’s with it with all these $1,000/hour? First Cade Maddox and now Pablo

On 2/4/2021 at 9:13 PM, CuriousByNature said:

why should the provider not capitalize on the demand?

Whether you think he's attractive or not; if he's selling something that people are willing to buy at his asking price with full awareness of what they are getting, who are we to stop him?

If he's having momentum and wants to profit from his celebrity, why not doing it now? In the end, nobody knows for how long he will be able to charge that amount.

• 8 months later...
On 5/25/2021 at 10:18 PM, lonely_john said:

Whether you think he's attractive or not; if he's selling something that people are willing to buy at his asking price with full awareness of what they are getting, who are we to stop him?

If he's having momentum and wants to profit from his celebrity, why not doing it now? In the end, nobody knows for how long he will be able to charge that amount.

Exactly. I met him and I didn’t pay as much but had an INCREDIBLE experience with him. He really was a dream come true. Yes, expensive for sure but I would take one amazing experience vs two mediocre ones. And I had way too many of those. He was a bucket list hire for me and he didn’t disappoint. Anybody can PM for details but I’m still salivating. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2021 at 8:39 PM, dcoolgy said:

Lol what a joke? What’s with it with all these $1,000/hour? First Cade Maddox and now Pablo

When I was in NYC Austin Wolf was asking for $4k an hour. It’s out of my budget but if people are willing to pay that why shouldn’t providers charge it?

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2022 at 9:36 AM, Jrocky87 said:

When I was in NYC Austin Wolf was asking for $4k an hour. 

Four thousand dollars per hour for Austin Wolf, the guy who got the airline steward fired for filming him in the restroom on the airplane while they had sex?

That incident and his asking rate of $4000.00 hourly is coo coo in my opinion!

and - https://kitodiaries.com/austin-wolf-finally-explains-the-sexual-encounter-he-had-with-an-attendant-in-an-airplane-bathroom/

Edited by coriolis888
add comment of Austin Wolf

• 1 year later...
On 6/13/2022 at 1:01 AM, coriolis888 said:

Four thousand dollars per hour for Austin Wolf, the guy who got the airline steward fired for filming him in the restroom on the airplane while they had sex?

That incident and his asking rate of $4000.00 hourly is coo coo in my opinion!

and - https://kitodiaries.com/austin-wolf-finally-explains-the-sexual-encounter-he-had-with-an-attendant-in-an-airplane-bathroom/

I’m sure people pay all kind of extravagant amounts to make wishes come true but $4k/hr is crazy but who am I to judge. if you have the disposable income and want to make a dream come true, more power to you. I say, go enjoy.