411 on TallMasseur

GTMike

He is in my area and I contacted him to meet.  Communication has been extremely odd.  He offered 4 times and I picked one of them and he immediately replied that it would have to be another.  Tons of communication, changing times/days, most bordering on rude, and then he said he’s contact me if a time became available.  Somethings not quite right.

On 7/12/2022 at 10:35 AM, Jmore said:

He is in my area and I contacted him to meet.  Communication has been extremely odd.  He offered 4 times and I picked one of them and he immediately replied that it would have to be another.  Tons of communication, changing times/days, most bordering on rude, and then he said he’s contact me if a time became available.  Somethings not quite right.

The same thing happened to me today. Among the services that he mentioned on his rentmen and rentmasseur profiles, he listed "erotic massage." So I contacted him to ask if he was available and he replied "Yes!"

Then he asked me how old I was and I said 45. He asked me what I was into, and I said that I was looking for a massage. And he said: "Wrong ad, you should learn how to read."

I apologized and said that I wasn't quite understanding what he was trying to say with that last message, I took a screenshot of his profile with the services that he's advertising and I sent it to him. He replied with "I am not available. Goodbye."

Very strange. And rude too. Something's not right. 

I admittedly was very interested in him initially. Also i did not meet him and i hate saying this, but through conversation i will 100% stand by the notion that if i had sent my entire correspondence with him and the messages he sent me, i believe he would've been kicked off the site.  He flashed some serious anger management issues and other deep problems in my correspondence with him.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Thanks for all this info - one to avoid. He's advertising in my area now, and he looked attractive to me. I inquired under "Spas" (since he is advertising 'masseur' in my area and in the search under 'spas' he didn't come up), but was kindly directed here. 

Glad I read all this before I reached out to him.