411 on Latin Fire!

Andy2

This Hott-looking Latin is in Stamford, short distance from NYC. Very nice body. Corresponded with him, and he says he is into a lot of sweaty roleplay fun.

Tempted here, but thought I'd do recon here. Any experience? Is this guy legit?

https://rent.men/LatinfireXL

Previously discussed in a few threads - in fact this is the 2nd thread you started on him. From what I recall nobody has met him yet - nobody reported any personal experience. Time for you to take one for the team! ?

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-latin-fire-outside-nyc.158080/

Used to go by “Latin Fantasy” https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-latinfantasy-in-nyc-and-la.140795/

Edited by FrankR

Met him last Wednesday and had a good time with him. He is very nice and really takes the time to make you comfortable.

Just note that the pictures he uses on rent.men are not his own. However, upon contacting him he explained why he doesn’t advertise using his own pics and then sent me the real ones. I didn’t mind this cause he was still good looking as himself.

He lives in queens but advertises in CT, so he is able to host in NYC not in CT.

Met him last Wednesday and had a good time with him. He is very nice and really takes the time to make you comfortable.

Just note that the pictures he uses on rent.men are not his own. However, upon contacting him he explained why he doesn’t advertise using his own pics and then sent me the real ones. I didn’t mind this cause he was still good looking as himself.

He lives in queens but advertises in CT, so he is able to host in NYC not in CT.

That is interesting that he mainly advertise in CT. I guess he likes to drive and do outcalls. I recall you also met Mark Fitt - which one would you choose for a repeat experience?

https://rent.men/Mark_fitt

This account by a "newbie" pretty much kills my interest in this provider. I exchanged emails with him, and he made no mention of "real pictures." The photos on RM are quite specific. If he wants anonymity or discretion, why not just post body pictures? Why lie about what he looks like?

Assume he is goodlooking--he is still being deceitful in the ad. AND then we learn he is not actually in Stamford? That was a plus for me, as I didn't want to drive into NYC.

Too many red flags for the provider and for his newbie enabler.

If he looks like in his pics, he's hot. If not, then better to ask for pics.

I'd rather prefer a provider not posting face pics if he wants to remain "anonymous".

He has a 5-star average rating. His 1st RM client created his account in 2008,

and then he also has clients who created their accounts in 2012 and 2017, both 5-stars.

That's generally a good sign. There's no info about his rates though.

This account by a "newbie" pretty much kills my interest in this provider. I exchanged emails with him, and he made no mention of "real pictures." The photos on RM are quite specific. If he wants anonymity or discretion, why not just post body pictures? Why lie about what he looks like?

Assume he is goodlooking--he is still being deceitful in the ad. AND then we learn he is not actually in Stamford? That was a plus for me, as I didn't want to drive into NYC.

Too many red flags for the provider and for his newbie enabler.

Why are you giving the newbie such a hard time and assuming he is an "enabler"? @Joamankh5 may be new to this but he provided intel on 3 guys already since joining in November 2020. His comments on all 3 were sincere and helpful. Please be a little more welcoming to new members.

"I'm a bald-faced liar but I have a really good reason for lying...."

Sorry, but unless he looks like Christopher Meloni's twin brother this is an instant deal breaker.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...