Gabriel Saint masssge LA

Grr

• 1 month later...

I hope you post this same message on other threads. Too many guys are getting snookered, because they are wooed by a “hot” body, all to get their money taken by a slickster with no massage skills and no intent on providing a legitimate service.

Men are seduced by hot bodies and truth be told, I'm no exception to horrid experiences. However, those encounters have left me frustrated and angry, in part because I parted with hard earned money only to be conned by a hunky dude. Best to weed them out.

NJ_hiker said:

Men are seduced by hot bodies and truth be told, I'm no exception to horrid experiences. However, those encounters have left me frustrated and angry, in part because I parted with hard earned money only to be conned by a hunky dude. Best to weed them out.

Agreed!!!

I tend to avoid the Instagram-model-looking “hot”, guys who places ads on sites like rentmasseur, etc.

It’s almost as if I can see the scam coming a mile away.

Edited by Monarchy79

I'm going to argue the other side. Yes, I love a great massage (my ex was a licensed masseur and I've had lots of truly great massages in my life). And I have felt ripped off by hot guys who call themselves a masseur but can't deliver either a good massage or a hot experience. But occasionally I've had a really great massage by a guy who's also incredibly hot. And I've also had some great experiences with good-looking masseurs who aren't trained but give a really satisfying body rub experience plus a hot sensual experience. And that's okay for me, too. I haven't seen Gabrielsaint, so I have no idea if he's any good or not. But we shouldn't dismiss him just because he's hot.

I'm going to argue the other side. Yes, I love a great massage (my ex was a licensed masseur and I've had lots of truly great massages in my life). And I have felt ripped off by hot guys who call themselves a masseur but can't deliver either a good massage or a hot experience. But occasionally I've had a really great massage by a guy who's also incredibly hot. And I've also had some great experiences with good-looking masseurs who aren't trained but give a really satisfying body rub experience plus a hot sensual experience. And that's okay for me, too. I haven't seen Gabrielsaint, so I have no idea if he's any good or not. But we shouldn't dismiss him just because he's hot.

I couldn’t agree more!

Dutchal, I think they are two different providers. They look similar, but two differs locations and phone numbers. Height & weight also don't match.

** The rentmasseur ad just changed to NYC

Edited by Oaktown

• 3 months later...

Seems to have some common photos and fairly distinctive birthmark freckling on his upper chest in some of the photos. But on some of the Pic's there is a chest tatoo and not in others. But obviously could be time differences in date of photos.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...