BETTY WHITE IS 99 YEARS YOUNG TODAY

samhexum
This topic is 817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 11 months later...

I'm so sorry for you guys.  She was such fun, made gay guys laugh even when they didn't fee like it.  I'll always remember Mary Tyler Moore slamming shut the oven loudly as Betty's souffle gently rose in the oven. You have to see the scene. God I laughed so hard.  That's a way to live a life.  Plan to be on magazine covers till the end.  Loved her.

8 hours ago, Becket said:

I'm so sorry for you guys.  She was such fun, made gay guys laugh even when they didn't fee like it.  I'll always remember Mary Tyler Moore slamming shut the oven loudly as Betty's souffle gently rose in the oven. You have to see the scene. God I laughed so hard.  That's a way to live a life.  Plan to be on magazine covers till the end.  Loved her.

As the clip above shows, it was Clorox Bleachman, not MTM, who slammed the oven door.

10 hours ago, Becket said:

I'm so sorry for you guys.  She was such fun, made gay guys laugh even when they didn't fee like it.  I'll always remember Mary Tyler Moore slamming shut the oven loudly as hiBetty's souffle gently rose in the oven. You have to see the scene. God I laughed so hard.  That's a way to live a life.  Plan to be on magazine covers till the end.  Loved her.

Cloris received an Academy Award for supporting actress in The Last Picture Show.

And was a replacement lead actress in the hit musical South Pacific on Broadway in the early 1950s.